Rabid stalkers.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Rabid stalkers.

User Info: KRAXUR

KRAXUR
4 years ago#1
I used to think these guys were so annoying. Now I absolutely love to fight them while playing as krieg. I don't have to chase them down or worry about there shields, just let them throw themselves on my axe. You ask "but KRAXUR don't the constructors give you a problem?" Nope, they practically beat themselves with bloodsploshin. All I have to say is well played UVHM.
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#2
Haha, nice. It's refreshing to see someone that enjoys killing those rabids.... and constructors! I know I do. :)

Well played, Kraxur!
Tool
Spiral Out...

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
4 years ago#3
It's even easier if you are using FoTF with investment into Hellborn.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#4
The Rabid enemies are actually kinda cute from Krieg's point of view.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll lay waste to the delicate oceanic ecosystem.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: KRAXUR

KRAXUR
4 years ago#5
Dreadsword101 posted...
It's even easier if you are using FoTF with investment into Hellborn.

I used to use that setup but I got really tired of the novas all the time while in RtB. Made it hard to see. >.<
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.

User Info: TheD1ddler

TheD1ddler
4 years ago#6
ive never had trouble with any type of stalker with my mechromancer... say hello to my shock trespasser ;)
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#7
TheD1ddler posted...
ive never had trouble with any type of stalker with my mechromancer... say hello to my shock trespasser ;)
---

I've never had a problem in this game while I was using modded weapons either.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll lay waste to the delicate oceanic ecosystem.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: TheD1ddler

TheD1ddler
4 years ago#8
WretchedOwl posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
---

I've never had a problem in this game while I was using modded weapons either.

you knows it!

seriously though either way nothing in this game has given me trouble playing legit or not.

a regular trespasser works just fine if you dont want to mod an element on it
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero

User Info: getLEVERAGE

getLEVERAGE
4 years ago#9
TheD1ddler posted...
---

Lol @ at a modded weapon that ignores shields in its regular form.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#10
Why would you mod shock on a gun that bypasses shields?
Tool
Spiral Out...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Rabid stalkers.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived