Class mod wanted (commando)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Class mod wanted (commando)

User Info: WolfLinkX

WolfLinkX
4 years ago#1
I have been stuck with a decent class mod for my commando, for quite some time now. It is the Front Line Rifleman LV 60. It gives me +6 Battlefront and +5 Impact, with +37% Assault Rifle Damage and +40% Magazine Size.
I know that there is a Front Line class mod that can give you a third skill bonus, but I only have the level 45 version and it is quite bad honestly. If anyone has a purple Front Line Rifleman class mod, level 61, with +6 Battlefront and +5 Impact or more on any of those, I would be willing to trade/dupe weapons for you.
I do not have too much, but what I do have is really impressive stuff. If so, my GT is WolfLinkX.
Thank you guys for your help!! :)
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, Borderlands 2, and Gears of War 3.
Waiting list: Rainbow Six Patriots and BattleField 4.

User Info: Krys_Malice

Krys_Malice
4 years ago#2
I have a 61 legendary commando mod. You track me down a legendary psycho and I'll dupe trade with you.
GT: Capt Malice
Never make eye contact and always rotate clock wise.

User Info: Bones_McGee

Bones_McGee
4 years ago#3
I have both Legendaries at 61, message me and I will hook you up. Also looking for Lvl 61 Homing Storm Front
GT: The FN Man1

User Info: Krys_Malice

Krys_Malice
4 years ago#4
I have a lvl 50 storm front think I have a homing and lobbed version.
GT: Capt Malice
Never make eye contact and always rotate clock wise.

User Info: Fightclub9060

Fightclub9060
4 years ago#5
If you haven't made that yet I also have a legendary commando mod. Need a shock or slag conference call though. Or any kind of bee. 61 is what were talking about.

GT: AlphaRomeoBlack
"You know what the trouble with wireless controllers is? They don't slow down when you throw them." -holeburner13

User Info: WolfLinkX

WolfLinkX
4 years ago#6
I already have a Legendary Commando mod, but do not need it. I am trying to search for a Legend. Psycho mod.
And I have a level 55 Storm Front grenade. And unfortunately I do not have a Conference Call, as I do not use them, except for against Terramorphus.
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, Borderlands 2, and Gears of War 3.
Waiting list: Rainbow Six Patriots and BattleField 4.

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#7
Bones_McGee posted...

Also looking for Lvl 61 Homing Storm Front

Why on earth?
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Class mod wanted (commando)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived