Can't find tiny Tina dlc in downloadable content

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Can't find tiny Tina dlc in downloadable content

User Info: Link2841

Link2841
4 years ago#1
Hi everybody, hopefully you can help me out. I have the season pass, so I should get the new dlc for free. However, when I enter the downloadable content from the in-game menu, I can't find it anywhere--the only thing that's starred as new is the compatibility pack. When I go to the marketplace from the Xbox home, however, I can see it available but it's charging me 800 points and says not to download it from here if I have the season pass. I'm so confused and really want to play this dlc, please help? Thanks in advance
(Battling FC): 2793 6525 1820 // (Trading FC): 2922 7413 8971
Uber leader of the Togekiss Republic & Temporal Team Co-Head of the Astral Confederation!

User Info: TwilightSky023

TwilightSky023
4 years ago#2
Having the same problem as TC. I must have entered and exited the dlc menu in-game like 20 times. Strangely enough, it actually showed around the 6th time, but tried to charge me 800 msp when I have the season pass.
XBLGT: TwilightSky023

User Info: Talfonis

Talfonis
4 years ago#3
A lot of the content is showing up as misc. content when I try to view it. Just has a chest symbol next to it with no description listed. Either of you seeing that as well?
GT: Dia an Maraithe

User Info: Khalives

Khalives
4 years ago#4
I'm also having the same problem

TwilightSky023
4 years ago#5
Yep, for me they were just duplicated costume packs, and the bottom 2 were the characters.

User Info: Khalives

Khalives
4 years ago#6
Same

User Info: radar2670

radar2670
4 years ago#7
Same here. I tried adjusting the filter under DLC listing with no luck. ALOT of my DLC purchases are missing from this listing.

TwilightSky023
4 years ago#8
Yeah, all the story add-on content I downloaded doesn't show up at all in the dlc menu, but I can access it in game just fine.

User Info: Talfonis

Talfonis
4 years ago#9
I got it to show the new dlc but it tried to charge me for the download even though I have a SP.
GT: Dia an Maraithe

User Info: radar2670

radar2670
4 years ago#10
TwilightSky023 posted...
Yeah, all the story add-on content I downloaded doesn't show up at all in the dlc menu, but I can access it in game just fine.

I downloaded the compatibility pack. Can you access Tiny's DLC as well?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Can't find tiny Tina dlc in downloadable content

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived