My Kingdom for a Wand quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My Kingdom for a Wand quest

User Info: Jin_Oni

Jin_Oni
3 years ago#1
This quest requires me to have a shock weapon, but doesn't give me one. It also keeps telling me to equip it even though I do not have a shock weapon. What am I supposed to do?
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

User Info: CRadames

CRadames
3 years ago#2
Do you have any shock grenades? A shock nova or spike shield? Because those will suffice.
Happy Birthday!

Jin_Oni
3 years ago#3
Nope, I do not.

Edit 1: I love how every single chest is giving me every elemental weapon BUT shock. It's not like I need one or anything, right?

Edit 2: Also, every single marcus ammunition's shop I have been to has every mod of every element EXCEPT Shock. I believe the game is trolling me now:(
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
3 years ago#4
Heh... I had similar during the trolling monster quest... I had no sniper, so I had to backtrack to a weapon machine to buy one :p
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Jin_Oni
3 years ago#5
Well, I found a shock grenade finally. FYI, don't do this quest something with shock.

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
3 years ago#6
For some reason I just CANNOT do the part where you need to shoot the orc in the face. Tried about 50 times and clatrap keeps saying I didnt kill him with a critical. Bullcrap, I did it like two dozen times.

ANy advice?
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

User Info: Dubkip

Dubkip
3 years ago#7
I'm having the same problem I've shot the orc in its face at least 100 times I've tried it with all my weapons and claptraps till says its not critical

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
3 years ago#8
make sure to get a headshot kill really, i missed up the first time and failed but the 2nd time it spawned i got it

Jin_Oni
3 years ago#9
A Torgue shotgun will usually get the job done. I recommend the Ravager shotgun btw.

User Info: ArchAngelofPyro

ArchAngelofPyro
3 years ago#10
You'll most likely just have to come back later with a shock weapon. To be fair, the quest even lets you know you need an explosive and a shock weapon before you even start it.
XBL Gamer Tag: TaintedDestiny
Currently Playing: Civ V(PC), Dark Souls (PS3), Borderlands 2 (X360)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My Kingdom for a Wand quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived