LF lvl 61 Bee Shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 61 Bee Shield

User Info: kingman_73

kingman_73
4 years ago#1
I finally got around to getting the ultimate vault hunter dlc and leveling up to 61 last week. My lvl 50 Bee Shiled just isn't cutting it anymore, and I was wondering if there was anybody willing to dupe me a copy.

I just haven't gotten to that point in my third playthrough yet. I can grind for it later if nobody responds, but it would save me a lot of hassle if I could just set up a quick game and somebody could drop it for me. I'd really appreciate it.

My gamertag is: King David 73

Thanks
If less is more, just think how much more MORE would be.

User Info: Expendable_Mike

Expendable_Mike
4 years ago#2
I can help. But I will not be on until 7:00 P.M. Central time. Send me an invite around then and I'll dupe it for you if someone else hasn't done it for you by then.
GT: Expendable Mike

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#3
i can help.
but i wont be available til monday or tuesday :/
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.

User Info: Otzega

Otzega
4 years ago#4
I can be on in like 30 mins. Gamertag Otzega. Send me a message and when I get on I'll pass one to you.

User Info: kingman_73

kingman_73
4 years ago#5
perfect, thanks for the responses. I won't be home until after 5:30 central time, so I'll send you guys messages sometime this evening.

I really appreciate it.
If less is more, just think how much more MORE would be.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 61 Bee Shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived