Plasma Casters and the Yellow Jacket

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Plasma Casters and the Yellow Jacket

User Info: coachabs

coachabs
3 years ago#1
Hey everyone. I am looking for a little help with a mechromancer build. I am trying to do an all e-tech elemental build with my mechromancer so I would like to see if anyone would be willing to dupe some plasma casters and e-tech rockets for me. Item number 1 I would like to get would be the Yellow Jacket SMG.

So in all I need the following:

All at lvl 61
Plasma Casters
E-tech Rockets
Yellow Jacket SMG

I have a bunch of legendaries-many more than I could post here, to dupe in return, including all the items from the new DLC. But since I seem to be a legendary/seraph whore, I never kept my e-tech stuff. If you are willing to help let me know. I won't be on until around 10 p.m. est or so. Message me on here or on live GT: He Man64 .

Short list of what I have-all level 61
All norfleets
DPUH
Hawkeye
Eviscerating Rubi (slag/shock)
Potent Rubi
Stalker (slag/fire)
Sham 94%
Antagonist
FotF 366k nova
Gentle Blockhead
and many more including some new DLC class mods

Thanks in advance.

User Info: P3nPaal

P3nPaal
3 years ago#2
Is your firehawk regular or inflammable? Because I've got an abundance of plasma casters you can look at.
GT: P3NyaaH

User Info: coachabs

coachabs
3 years ago#3
It's regular inflammable doesn't work for my psycho build

User Info: Marsillio

Marsillio
3 years ago#4
Yellow Jacket sucks. When you fire it the bullets kinda hang in the air for a second or two before going forward.
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Plasma Casters and the Yellow Jacket

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived