Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#1
WTCJJ-TCZ5J-Z69J6-CRJT3-STTCT

Orcz also has codes for the Dragon Keep mods for all classes, but don't know if they can be input just yet or starting on the appropriate days.
I said runt.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#2
I input them all. Maya's didn't work :/
Lmfao Sony get xBONED

User Info: rubberGasket

rubberGasket
4 years ago#3
Does this code have an expiration time?
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#4
Maya's code is fixed now.
Lmfao Sony get xBONED

User Info: MCMXIV

MCMXIV
4 years ago#5
Maya's wont work until Sunday I think.

Axton was yesterday and today is the Mechromancer's turn. Then I believe it goes, by day until Sunday, Zero, Krieg, Salvador, and Maya. Could have that order a little skewed but there is more information on Gearbox's official website.
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#6
MCMXIV posted...

Axton was yesterday and today is the Mechromancer's turn. Then I believe it goes, by day until Sunday, Zero, Krieg, Salvador, and Maya. Could have that order a little skewed but there is more information on Gearbox's official website.

did you even read before posting?

they all work, right meow.
Lmfao Sony get xBONED

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
4 years ago#7
Do I need to have that particular character loaded up? I just got this game and have only made a commando and siren. If I input a code for the mechromancer will the weapon show up if I decide to make a mechromancer one day or will it just be wasted?

User Info: DigiDude77

DigiDude77
4 years ago#8
DougEInstructor posted...
Do I need to have that particular character loaded up? I just got this game and have only made a commando and siren. If I input a code for the mechromancer will the weapon show up if I decide to make a mechromancer one day or will it just be wasted?

The character mods can be gained on any character. If you have a level 61 siren, for example, but only a level 53 Mechro, but want a level 61 mechro mod, load up your siren first after entering the mechro code. (Making sure to be in UVHM)
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~

User Info: MCMXIV

MCMXIV
4 years ago#9
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...

did you even read before posting?

they all work, right meow.

I was typing a response about the day-specific codes mentioned in the first post when you posted about the other types of codes I believe. Why be an ass to someone trying to provide a bit of information everyone might not already have stumbled upon, hoss?

Anyways, play on.
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#10
Because I posted in this thread, an hour and a half ago, that they worked.
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived