Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#21
MCMXIV posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...
You posted an hour and a half ago that the character-and day- specific Tiny Tina codes are all working "meow" and early? And if so, you're taking a belligerent stance that no one else should mention them on the Internet?

There's a reason you don't get a real badge to police these boards - give it a think and see if you figure that reason out.

lol

so its okay to call me a liar (which is what your post boiled down to), but if I defend myself by pointing out that they all work, I'm an ass?

lmfao

Easy twitchy - I never called you a liar or even mentioned you. You couldn't even begin to defend that I did so let that notion fade right there. I posted the information provided by Gearbox from imperfect memory and named it as such. But if anyone asks, I promise I'll tell them you knew first and better.

And I said you are acting like an ass because you are. You fired from the hip in an arsey way, missed, and are now backpedaling trying to make it seem like I "came at you, bro."

Seriously, dial down the e-ggression. You're probably an alright guy when you're not acting like this.

hahaha omg this is awesome.

thanks for the life lesson, bro.
Lmfao Sony get xBONED

User Info: MCMXIV

MCMXIV
4 years ago#22
The first one's always free, tough guy. Enjoy it in health.
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#23
MCMXIV posted...

brb got a long training montage followed by a scene on the beach at sunset where I look inside myself to find the man I can be.

:/
Lmfao Sony get xBONED

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
4 years ago#24
DigiDude77 posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
Do I need to have that particular character loaded up? I just got this game and have only made a commando and siren. If I input a code for the mechromancer will the weapon show up if I decide to make a mechromancer one day or will it just be wasted?

The character mods can be gained on any character. If you have a level 61 siren, for example, but only a level 53 Mechro, but want a level 61 mechro mod, load up your siren first after entering the mechro code. (Making sure to be in UVHM)

what uvhm?

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#25
Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, from the UVH DLC.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#26
ARE THESE WORKING MEOW
What fresh hell is this?
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: TrialZero654

TrialZero654
4 years ago#27
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...

brb got a long training montage followed by a scene on the beach at sunset where I look inside myself to find the man I can be.

Go-go Gadget Deflection!
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero

User Info: highflyin10

highflyin10
4 years ago#28
Tag!
Xbox Gamer Tag-Rugal

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#29
TrialZero654 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...

Go-go Gadget Deflection!

its cute how you follow me around.

I appreciate it, but I do my own laundry and stunts.
Lmfao Sony get xBONED

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#30
It gave me a rubberized Leech =/

Also, the Transformer 'protects' me from shock (tried a shock singularity) and the shield stays full, but I take health damage. What sort of Jesus lets that happen?
I said runt.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived