What is a decent shield to use....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is a decent shield to use....

User Info: Grogg555

Grogg555
4 years ago#1
When you're sick of hiding waiting for The Bee to recharge. I have a decent Antagonist on my Gaige that greatly increases her life expectancy and I would like the same for my Axton but the 151k+ amp dmg is nice.....when I can take advantage of it.

My Axton spec is Gunpowder/Survival for DMG and survivability and it works great, I just want a better shield, NO...I need a better shield.
peo...people actually live in australia? I thought it was nothing but poisonous bugs and dinosaurs - VanDam

User Info: therenegadenail

therenegadenail
4 years ago#2
The antagonist the blockade the sham and the evolution are all i use and then the rough rider on k-rigs
derp

Grogg555
4 years ago#3
I do have a 94% Sham, my Antagonist does 880% deflection DMG and I heard the Blockade was kinda iffy and I have yet to see an Evolution.
peo...people actually live in australia? I thought it was nothing but poisonous bugs and dinosaurs - VanDam

User Info: therenegadenail

therenegadenail
4 years ago#4
Yea the blockade apparently is odd but it gives you a constant 35 damage resistance and that's nice, and the evolution is one of my favorites because it gives you a big health boost, big shield boost, and elemental resistance to the thing they hit you with last,
derp

Grogg555
4 years ago#5
Is the Evolution from Torgue? I might have to go crystal hunting again.

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#6
Grogg555 posted...
Is the Evolution from Torgue? I might have to go crystal hunting again.

Scarlet
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Watching: Nyaruko-San *-*. Reading: B gata H kei xD

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#7
Drops from Hyperius in UVHM.
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#8
I find the Neogenator works better for Axton. It's recharge rate is a higher % of capacity than the Evo is. So it spends more time fully charged, making the Preparation skill work better for you. With 5/5 in willing, that Neo will be fully charged a lot of the time.

Just farm it from Spycho in Frostburn.
Tool
Spiral Out...

Grogg555
4 years ago#9
Wow, did not know the Spycho respawned

User Info: Mr_Popel

Mr_Popel
4 years ago#10
According to the wiki the Blockade is currently bugged and its dmg reduction doesn't scale as intended.

Atm i mainly use the Antagonist tbh ... it's a pretty decent shield that adds heavy dmg reduction, has decent capacity, slags stuff and deflects gunfire.

I also use the Sham 94% esp in areas with lots of gun wielding enemies

... and i still carry a set of bees (alk/grou/inflam) around just in case something big refuses to die

For Zero i use my Love Thumper for obvious reasons (melee build)
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is a decent shield to use....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived