All the Invincibles Are Here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. All the Invincibles Are Here

User Info: LordChewbacca

LordChewbacca
4 years ago#11
-Voracious
-Dragons
-Terra
-Master gee
=Hyperious
-Dexidious
-Pete

All considered from a my melee Zero's perspective. Never managed to spawn Verm since release either.
Lv61 Zero build:
http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#000000000055053105015505515401

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
4 years ago#12
1. Master Gee
2. Voracidous
3. Vermivorous
4. Dexidous
5. Terramorphous
6. Hyperius
7. Ancient Dragons
8. Pyro Pete
Badass Rank: 10

User Info: Nailbomb

Nailbomb
4 years ago#13
Disclaimer: I lost a lot of interest in this game during Hammerlock's DLC, so I haven't bothered with any of the invincibles since Pete. That being said, I really doubt anyone who puts him anywhere but the bottom of the list is being serious. That guy was a joke. I soloed him on the first try and won by a landslide.
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer

User Info: Bow_Arrow

Bow_Arrow
4 years ago#14
Nailbomb posted...
Disclaimer: I lost a lot of interest in this game during Hammerlock's DLC, so I haven't bothered with any of the invincibles since Pete. That being said, I really doubt anyone who puts him anywhere but the bottom of the list is being serious. That guy was a joke. I soloed him on the first try and won by a landslide.

.lost interest
.still goes on the boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. All the Invincibles Are Here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived