Having trouble with W4R-D3N in TVHM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Having trouble with W4R-D3N in TVHM

User Info: PDGMTG

PDGMTG
4 years ago#1
So I just changed over and I'm having some issues with this guy. In the first area I wasn't even able to break his shields. How that he's in the Gulag, I can't get close enough to him without being swarmed by so many loaders I can't keep up. The biggest issues are the badasses, whose missiles seem to kill me in one hit, while they shoot 50 of them at a time. -_-

I've just spent over an hour, killing probably 300+ enemies trying to kill this stupid thing, coming close a couple times, but being unable to finish him off.

Does anyone have any tips for this thing? Should I try to find some better weapons, or am I just missing a really simple strategy that I could use?

My weapons I thought were good. I'm a level 40 Siren.
-Just Some Random

User Info: SilentDespair

SilentDespair
4 years ago#2
I can jump in if you want help.

User Info: megaman91985

megaman91985
4 years ago#3
Aim for the eye? Especially when he is trying to create units it cancels them. Abuse phaselock as much as you can.
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
GT: MegamanNT19

SilentDespair
4 years ago#4
Almost forgot. GT: LivelyNightmare.

User Info: kmaldingone

kmaldingone
4 years ago#5
If u want i'd be happy to hop on and help, i have a 61 psycho and everyone else at 50 i can use.
GT: Kmalding1045

User Info: PDGMTG

PDGMTG
4 years ago#6
megaman91985 posted...
Aim for the eye? Especially when he is trying to create units it cancels them. Abuse phaselock as much as you can.

I can't even really get close enough to go for the eye.

And I would invite people but I'm taking a break right now. Just too frustrated with the game to play at the moment. -_-
-Just Some Random

SilentDespair
4 years ago#7
I'll be around for a while. Just send me an invite if you want.

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#8
Shock on shields, corrosive once it's down?
What gear/build/character you running?
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3

User Info: R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle
4 years ago#9
I had trouble with this part as well with gaige can't offer to much advice since I never played as a siren but I will say I found it easier to apporach him from the far left side instead of the center
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
4 years ago#10
In the Gulag, I too usually had more success coming from the left side rather than down the center. It offers a way to sort of streamline enemies coming at you, which is very helpful.

Knowing your build would be good too. If you have Ruin, I would say abuse Phaselock on the Warden and get those elemental effects going. If you grabbed Thoughtlock, snag one of the Badass Loaders that's giving you a hard time and let it work for you for a bit. The other enemies may even take it down for you. If you went with Scorn, uh, ask someone else. I'm not that well-versed with it.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Having trouble with W4R-D3N in TVHM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived