i want to farm a lvl 20ish infinity

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. i want to farm a lvl 20ish infinity

User Info: Ramner84

Ramner84
4 years ago#1
How do I go about this? I just farmed a lvl 7

User Info: Wrangler_Jon

Wrangler_Jon
4 years ago#2
Only ones I have seen is 7,30,50 and 61
My gamer tag is Wrangler Jon
My PSN name is JonDaCowboy

Ramner84
4 years ago#3
Bummer okay that's a drag was hoping to get one to use with my gunzerker. Thanks for the info.

User Info: ndog921

ndog921
4 years ago#4
you can't really "farm" a level 20 infinity. Doc Mercy (the one who drops it), is level 10(ish) correct? And because enemies wont scale in normal mode, he wont get to any higher of a level. Therefore he can only drop an Infinity around level 10. If you REALLY want to, you could find a chest and farm that for 6 1/2 days to get one.

also, whats with all the fascination with Infinity pistols? Even with never having to reload, I find them to be garbage.
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax

Wrangler_Jon
4 years ago#5
It's a good go to website when low on ammo and it applies conditions really well

Ramner84
4 years ago#6
I enjoy using it on my 50 Axton. And thought it would be good to use while gunzerking with Sal.

Wrangler_Jon
4 years ago#7
Wanted to say go to weapon my stupid phone had other thoughts
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. i want to farm a lvl 20ish infinity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived