Mechromancer mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Mechromancer mods

User Info: hernon4316

hernon4316
4 years ago#1
What are some good Mechromancer mods and where can i farm them at? And what are the top guns i should try to farm for a mechro?

User Info: rowewheeles

rowewheeles
4 years ago#2
The Legendary Mechro Mod is pretty good, it grants +5 to 6 different skills. Good guns depend on which play through you are on.

Earlier playthroughs really benefit from a shotgun with low clip count but high damage like a Jacobs. In UVHM you'll need to slag before you finish folks off so you will need an array of weapons.

Right now at level 61 in UVHM I use a florentine and a butcher with a launcher and a thunderball fist for backups.
GT - BrownEyeBlew24

hernon4316
4 years ago#3
oh ok thanks who do i have to farm for the mod?

User Info: rowewheeles

rowewheeles
4 years ago#4
The only way to nab it as a drop is from raid bosses. I acquired mine by farming Loot Midgets in UVHM, they drop legendary mods and weapons. What level are you?
GT - BrownEyeBlew24

hernon4316
4 years ago#5
61 mechromancer but i wont be on til like sun night since i work alot lol

User Info: monster138

monster138
4 years ago#6
I can hook ya up with that 61 lgndry Mechro mod if ya stil need it.
Gt IamMonster138
"Repent, Harlequin!"
Said the Ticktockman

hernon4316
4 years ago#7
yeah that would be awesome ill be off work late tonight but ill send ya a message for sure thanks =)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Mechromancer mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived