Do Loot Midgets have a high rate of dropping Legendary's on Normal Mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do Loot Midgets have a high rate of dropping Legendary's on Normal Mode?

User Info: SanAudrius

SanAudrius
4 years ago#1
Is it possible to farm Loot Midgets and get Legendary's on Normal Mode?

User Info: KaBasilisk

KaBasilisk
4 years ago#2
No. In normal mode, you won't encounter LLM's.
KaBoom's new main.
Hissss

User Info: InfamousCarl

InfamousCarl
4 years ago#3
Yes, a friend and I farmed the Doctor's Orders loot midgets and got plenty of 18-22 oranges. Class mods, nades, guns, they drop it all

KaBasilisk
4 years ago#4
InfamousCarl posted...
Yes, a friend and I farmed the Doctor's Orders loot midgets and got plenty of 18-22 oranges. Class mods, nades, guns, they drop it all

Why would you spend time farming level 18-22 weapons?
KaBoom's new main.
Hissss

User Info: Millkdudz

Millkdudz
4 years ago#5
KaBasilisk posted...
InfamousCarl posted...

You can definitely get legendaries from loot midgets in normal mode. I have farmed them on normal nefore and they seem to have the same drop rate as on the other modes. I like to be able to gift some legendaries to new characters I create, and its also not a bad way to grind some levels midway through the game. It makes sawtooth a little easier.

KaBasilisk
4 years ago#6
Millkdudz posted...
KaBasilisk posted...
InfamousCarl posted...

You can definitely get legendaries from loot midgets in normal mode. I have farmed them on normal nefore and they seem to have the same drop rate as on the other modes. I like to be able to gift some legendaries to new characters I create, and its also not a bad way to grind some levels midway through the game. It makes sawtooth a little easier.

I've never bothered farming them on normal. I might farm them a couple times on my next character.. Still, seems kind of pointless; I rarely need legendaries on nvhm.
KaBoom's new main.
Hissss

User Info: Millkdudz

Millkdudz
4 years ago#7
I agree its totally unnecessary, but I like dem oranges, and its a good little xp boost

User Info: SanAudrius

SanAudrius
4 years ago#8
Thanks, I'll go farming!

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
4 years ago#9
I dont think it's unnecessary. Low level legendaries really help early on

User Info: Insaniac1988

Insaniac1988
4 years ago#10
The time you spend farming could be used to level yourself up. A lvl 25 green will still be better than a level 20 orange.
GT: Ruby Breakfast
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do Loot Midgets have a high rate of dropping Legendary's on Normal Mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived