Fun Character Match Ups

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fun Character Match Ups

User Info: CodyTwoHottie

CodyTwoHottie
3 years ago#1
alright when my friend and i first finished this he was the Assassin and i was the Commando our playthrough was alot of fun and we sorta did our own thing , i didn't have too worry much about being out matched cause i had my turret and my friend always kepted his distance and sniped things with his sniper.

now that there are new characters and i sorta want us to work together in our second playthrough which characters work well together?

the characters my friend and I were thinking about playing as are myself as a Siren and my friend as a Gunzerker pretty much being the total opposite of what we were.

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
3 years ago#2
Why mention new characters coming out. Yet not use them...?

Anything works well if you play well tbh. You shouldnt worry about revives much or anything
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker

User Info: headscar918

headscar918
3 years ago#3
I think Maya and Kreig work out well together, considering how much the developers want it to happen.
Better Bad than Boring
GT: Skakul | MC: K07HeSc | DN: Skakul |

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#4
Motion Maya (for Converge) + Bloodlust Krieg (for Bloodsplosion) = things die fast
Badass Rank: 14

User Info: ArcaneZombie

ArcaneZombie
3 years ago#5
CodyTwoHottie posted...
Alright, when my friend and I first finished this game, he was playing as the Assassin and I was playing as the Commando. Our playthrough was a lot of fun and we sorta did our own thing. I didn't have to worry much about being outmatched because I had my turret, and my friend always keeped his distance and sniped things with his sniper.

Now that there are new characters and I kind of want us to work together in our second playthrough, which characters work well together?

The characters my friend and I were thinking about playing as are a Siren, being me, and my friend as a Gunzerker pretty much being the total opposite of what we were.

I'm sorry. I just had to.
Not changing this part of my sig until Psychonauts 2 is announced.
"It's a trap!"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fun Character Match Ups

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived