The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

A few krieg question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A few krieg question

User Info: mattat01

mattat01
3 years ago#1
1 does strip the flesh increase the damage of tediore reloads?

2 what was the problem with buzz axe rampage and melee attachment and roid damage.

3.if i use say the fotfh shield and weapons with melee attachments the damage would be calculated how it should? since its not a roid shield? or was that problem patched?
GT: mattat01

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
3 years ago#2
mattat01 posted...
1 does strip the flesh increase the damage of tediore reloads?

2 what was the problem with buzz axe rampage and melee attachment and roid damage.

3.if i use say the fotfh shield and weapons with melee attachments the damage would be calculated how it should? since its not a roid shield? or was that problem patched?

1 not sure really.

2 after level 40. 50% melee damage weapons actually decrease your melee. He has a natural increase while he levels.

3 roid damage I didnt think really ever had a problem. Just use things with 100% or higher melee. Gearbox forums have stated it works properly with roid shields.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#3
1. Yes.

I wasn't sure either and was guessing it would work like Axton's Steady, whose grenade damage bonus applies to Tediore Reloads.

So I tested on the dummy, and the numbers are higher with 11/5 Strip the Flesh vs. 5/5.
I said runt.

mattat01
3 years ago#4
thanks so me getting melee attachments on alot of kriegs weapon wasnt worth it.

mattat01
3 years ago#5
what about having a moxxi weapon equip when you go into buzz axe? dw tested it doesnt work

doughnutman
3 years ago#6
Only 100-200% attachments are worth it. Unless youre under level 40
Edit: melee krieg I wouldnt recommend moxxi weapons as much. And weapon effects dont carry over

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#7
Can anyone c/d this? On Krieg's wiki page a note reads that it's after level 45, and that + 50% melee guns are fine so long as you're using a depleted Roid shield.
I said runt.

mattat01
3 years ago#8
Lahar posted...
Can anyone c/d this? On Krieg's wiki page a note reads that it's after level 45, and that + 50% melee guns are fine so long as you're using a depleted Roid shield.

any mention about a none roid shield

doughnutman
3 years ago#9
Probably a depleted roid shield to compensate any lost melee after level 45 due to you losing melee effectiveness.

User Info: TheChrisRichter

TheChrisRichter
3 years ago#10
Having Moxxi's Rubi on you while in Rampage used to work. I don't know if they patched it. But like it matters much as every kill you get gives you full life again.
You sucka's like die!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waE2WCdpF7E Yes it's me!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A few krieg question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived