Moxxi Weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Moxxi Weapons

User Info: Immoral_Messiah

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#1
Anyone know what the best prefix for a Heart Breaker and shock version of the Hail is?

I'm farming them just now and have no idea what I'm looking for all I know is that I want the Hail to inflict as much critical hit damage as possible.

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#2
The same question goes for the Slag Stalker I have a Resolute one but dunno if that's the best version or not.

User Info: InfamousCarl

InfamousCarl
3 years ago#3
Here you go...

http://borderlands2.gamepedia.com/Weapon_Prefixes
(message deleted)

User Info: monster138

monster138
3 years ago#5
This is also a great source of info

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_Wiki
"Repent, Harlequin!"
Said the Ticktockman

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#6
Not sure about the Stalker.

When I wondered the same thing for the Heart Breaker, I saw that Practicable (+ projectile count) was recommended most, followed by Critical (bringing it to 100%).

For the Hail, there's no prefix for Vladof ARs that directly increases critical damage. But maybe you could go for Ferocious (+ weapon dmg)?
I said runt.

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#7
Thanks infamous carl that was a big help although I notice the "sapping" prefix is missing from the vladof assault rifle weapons you don't happen to know what that does do you?

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#8
Yeah that Ferocious prefix sounds good to me ill probably go for that. Thanks Lahar.

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#9
Nevermind sapping just means its a shock variant I feel somewhat stupid now.

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#10
So what version of the Rubi do you guys think is better the Potent Rubi or the Binary Rubi?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Moxxi Weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived