LF Skin of ancients (shield rech/rate/ resist.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Skin of ancients (shield rech/rate/ resist.

User Info: supernova_inc

supernova_inc
3 years ago#1
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help me out with getting a skin of the ancients relic? I think that is the name of the one with sheild recharge rate and delay along with some resist non elemental. I have many cyan weapons, magic missleX4, antagonist for trade. also looking for the seraph electric/slag smg. Shoot me a msg

GT:Squishor

User Info: Immoral_Messiah

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#2
It's a longshot but do you have a (Slag) Unending Stalker?

User Info: supernova_inc

supernova_inc
3 years ago#3
Sorry I do not, I do have all the flavors of the infinities and sand hawks, I have an electric stalker. but that is the only one.

User Info: SIlverGopher

SIlverGopher
3 years ago#4
I have a Lucid Florentine, its the seraph shock/slag smg. would love to trade you for some infinity pistols.
Xbox gamertag SilverGopher

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#5
I have one that has non-elemental and explosive resistance as well as shield delay and rate boosts. Can't remember the percentages off hand but I think they are in the low 20s for the resists and high 20s for the delay and rate.

I wont be on until later tonight, probably after midnight central time but if you want it I'd be willing to dupe or trade for the Magic Missile x4.
Badass Rank: 14

User Info: Xero_Macharius

Xero_Macharius
3 years ago#6
isnt it capacity/recharge and not recharge/delay ??
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero M XTC&platform=xbox

User Info: cWbSm00th

cWbSm00th
3 years ago#7
I've got several different skins of the ancients to choose from. I'll take the antagonist. Shoot me a message later or tomorrow
XBOX 360 GT: cWb Sm00th
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Skin of ancients (shield rech/rate/ resist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived