The Amulet quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Amulet quest

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
3 years ago#1
Is the spawning of it completely random? If so, I guess I'll keep exiting and reloading for it to pop up... it came up first time in my first go through, but it refuses to appear for a second character. Weird...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: Immoral_Messiah

Immoral_Messiah
3 years ago#2
As far as im aware its completely random just keep saving and quitting like you said. When he eventually does appear there will be a quest marker on the map.

User Info: Nizmo3030

Nizmo3030
3 years ago#3
P: is right, save/quit until quest appears. I read on GBX board where it took one player 50 times for quest to appear. Good Luck !!! Thanks

User Info: bustedknuckles1

bustedknuckles1
3 years ago#4
Travel in and out of that area is the way I did it. Took something like 8 tries.

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
3 years ago#5
Cheers... as noted, it was there first time on my first playthrough, but I've been in and out about 20 times on a second character with nary an appearance. I'll keep trying...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: Maeljin_incarna

Maeljin_incarna
3 years ago#6
bustedknuckles1 suggested...
Travel in and out of that area is the way I did it.

This is how you do it, Mayhemers. You don't need to quit out and reload. You only need to Fast Travel away and back a bunch of times for the quest to randomly appear. Took me ten-to-fifteen tries.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Amulet quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived