so whats the incentive for getting more than a handful of Loot Hunt Target kills

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. so whats the incentive for getting more than a handful of Loot Hunt Target kills

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#1
Are the prize drawings random? Or are they based on the stats that are recorded?

cuz if its random, there's no reason to no-life this ****.
Lmfao I win

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
3 years ago#2
Looks like random, killing the BA Mauraders is not part of the sweepstakes, just gives everyone a weapon if the community reaches the goal, not even a unique weapon...A Creamer.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#3
It's all about getting the community goals to get the special gun. You don't have to no-life it, but I went out and killed about 30 badass Marauders to do my fair share, took like an hour. No reason to go on an all-night bender, but kill a bunch of them to help the community.

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
3 years ago#4
The community average is 1 and the bar on the "Todays Target" page is almost full, we dont even really need to try because apparently a lot of people are participating.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#5
drake_skull posted...
The community average is 1 and the bar on the "Todays Target" page is almost full, we dont even really need to try because apparently a lot of people are participating.

I don't trust the community average much honestly. Also, this is day 1 on a weekend, so it might start to get rough on weekdays a week or two into the event.

User Info: sailormacross

sailormacross
3 years ago#6
I killed knuckle about 30 times. quess only need once. but could only get wimp op8 reg. op6 fire. op 7 corr. killed 20 ba m. don't think last 5 counted because a joiner froze game before between kills and a save
i like anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls ::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#7
sailormacross posted...
I killed knuckle about 30 times. quess only need once. but could only get wimp op8 reg. op6 fire. op 7 corr. killed 20 ba m. don't think last 5 counted because a joiner froze game before between kills and a save

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, wat?
Lmfao I win

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#8
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
sailormacross posted...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, wat?

I think what he meant to say is "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Diablo 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. so whats the incentive for getting more than a handful of Loot Hunt Target kills

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived