Day 6 Loot Hunt Target Info

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Day 6 Loot Hunt Target Info

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#21
I killed bonehead, somehow the kill didn't count on the stat tracker. Hopefully they won't go into other DLC packs until at least monday, all I have is dragon keep.

Is there any variant of the Longbow sniper rifle where you actually get a scope, or at least some iron sights? And maybe bullets that don't arc?
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.

User Info: boxjuice

boxjuice
3 years ago#22
TheBlueStig posted...
I killed bonehead, somehow the kill didn't count on the stat tracker. Hopefully they won't go into other DLC packs until at least monday, all I have is dragon keep.

Is there any variant of the Longbow sniper rifle where you actually get a scope, or at least some iron sights? And maybe bullets that don't arc?

You mean Mister Boney Pants Guy? Bonehead is a robot in the Arid Nexus who thinks he's a bandit from bl1.

And no, you can't get the gun with a scope.
GT - elliotj23 PSN - elliotj_23

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#23
So.... the stats page finally updated, and we only have 14% of the psychos killed. Looks like we have some work to do. It's really, really not hard. I have 151 recorded kills so far, probably much more unrecorded.

If anybody needs the rough rider and banshee mod to make a fleet Maya (you run 210% speed all the time, it's pretty cool) send me a message at RiceKrispies Xv. My stuff is op8, so be able to equip it.

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#24
So.... the stats page finally updated, and we only have 14% of the psychos killed. Looks like we have some work to do. It's really, really not hard. I have 151 recorded kills so far, probably much more unrecorded.

If anybody needs the rough rider and banshee mod to make a fleet Maya (you run 210% speed all the time, it's pretty cool) send me a message at RiceKrispies Xv. My stuff is op8, so be able to equip it.

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#25
Oh, well scrap that. Apparently when it said "updated 3 minutes ago" they were full of crap. Number just jumped to 29%, seems well within reach.

User Info: Animorpher95

Animorpher95
3 years ago#26
boxjuice posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

You mean Mister Boney Pants Guy? Bonehead is a robot in the Arid Nexus who thinks he's a bandit from bl1.

And no, you can't get the gun with a scope.

That's what they said about the Blockhead, but my friend got a Blockhead with a scope on it while farming for his Psycho.

User Info: bigjoepro75

bigjoepro75
3 years ago#27
Frost burn canyon u can kill 4 per run which takes about 5 minutes if u ignore all other enemies

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#28
bigjoepro75 posted...
Frost burn canyon u can kill 4 per run which takes about 5 minutes if u ignore all other enemies

No way man. I don't believe it.

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
3 years ago#29
bigjoepro75 posted...

It takes you 5 minutes to do the run? Lol.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e

User Info: RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK
3 years ago#30
I did 9 runs for the Longbow (3 each on Normal, TVHM and UVHM) with an OP2 Commando. There was no sign of a scope as it is not made with one (like the Buffalo). I got a best of Lv 36 on Normal. Best I managed on TV was Lv 49. On OP2, I got 2 at Lv 72 and one at OP2.
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Day 6 Loot Hunt Target Info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived