Your first legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your first legendary?

User Info: futureops

futureops
4 years ago#1
When I first played this game,I did know much about rarity.I got the Impaler from Warrior during The Talon of God and then got a Pandemic from a red chest in Bloodshot Stronghold.My 3 recent legendaries are Conference Call from a red chest in DP and 2 Nukem from Black Queen in DP and a Flakker from Warrior.I got 12 pearls from chubbies in the past 2 months and then Sawber from that 001100100101.........boss at the DP.I have total 73 Legendaries.
Why TheBlueStig always invades my topics?

User Info: PDGMTG

PDGMTG
4 years ago#2
Well, your OP doesn't really match your topic title, so I'm going to answer the topic.

My first legendary was a Fabled Tortoise. It popped out of one of the Varkid dropping pools in the Tundra Express during the mission "A Train to Catch." I was about a level 15. However, I gave it to a friend because I couldn't stand the reduced movement speed. Looking back, I realize I probably should have kept it for boss battles where I didn't need to move around much, but oh well. Still incredible how I actually got it.
-Just Some Random

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
4 years ago#3
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....

futureops
4 years ago#4
WarsteelIX posted...
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....

That one was my 3rd.I got one yesterday from a chubby spiderant in the Caustic Caverns.I have 3 of them.

User Info: ZekuMusashi

ZekuMusashi
4 years ago#5
I got a Kerblaster from Midgemong and a Madhous from the Sanctuary slot machines.
You want an awesome free Collectible Card Game?
~~~~~~~~ www.cardmasterconflict.com ~~~~~~~~

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
4 years ago#6
Level 4 Bonus Package from Boom Bewm. I thought legendary drop rates were going to be great. Little did I know...
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

User Info: Phara0hMan

Phara0hMan
4 years ago#7
A B**** from the Bunker, can't remember what flavor.

Only in hindsight do I realize how incredibly lucky that was. My first playthrough with my first character ever (a really poorly specced Axton), and I get one of the best drops from one of the most notoriously stingy bosses in the game.
NP: SSF4 AE (Rose, Gouken), Injustice (Batman, Lex Luthor), KoF13 (Kula/Maxima/Elizabeth), Borderlands 2 (Lv. 66 Siren)

futureops
4 years ago#8
Phara0hMan posted...
A B**** from the Bunker, can't remember what flavor.

Only in hindsight do I realize how incredibly lucky that was. My first playthrough with my first character ever (a really poorly specced Axton), and I get one of the best drops from one of the most notoriously stingy bosses in the game.

You were super lucky Vault Bro!Today I farmed him for it and the sham 22 times,no drop.I also previously farmed it 73 times only for getting B****.

futureops
4 years ago#9
I just got my second Tunguska from a tabby skag in the 3Horns Valley!

User Info: mcelv52a

mcelv52a
4 years ago#10
level 2 hornet then a level 36 thunderball fists.
Gt: Suicidal pooh N7: http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=Suicidal%20Pooh&platform=xbox
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your first legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived