Your first legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your first legendary?

User Info: futureops

futureops
4 years ago#11
mcelv52a posted...
level 2 hornet then a level 36 thunderball fists.

I was farming Knuckledragger yerterday in OP8 difficulty,after 8 kills,I gave up.
Why TheBlueStig always invades my topics?

User Info: dcsog

dcsog
4 years ago#12
My first legendary was an Unkempt Harold from Savage Lee. The very FIRST time I fought Savage Lee. Before I even knew who Savage Lee was. I think I was about level 12.

User Info: playboydojo

playboydojo
4 years ago#13
Flakker. I tried really hard to enjoy that gun, too.
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
4 years ago#14
A level 14 Pandemic grenade, I think I got it from a chest in bloodshot stronghold? It was a while ago, but I used that thing till like level 40. It was the only legendary I got until I started to farm more at level 50.

futureops
4 years ago#15
RiceKrispies1 posted...
A level 14 Pandemic grenade, I think I got it from a chest in bloodshot stronghold? It was a while ago, but I used that thing till like level 40. It was the only legendary I got until I started to farm more at level 50.

You kidding me?did you got that from the lasered red chest?I got 1 pandemic LV14 from that chest in Bloodshot Stronghold with my LV34 Zero 1 year ago!

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
4 years ago#16
futureops posted...
RiceKrispies1 posted...

You kidding me?did you got that from the lasered red chest?I got 1 pandemic LV14 from that chest in Bloodshot Stronghold with my LV34 Zero 1 year ago!

Could have been, it was a long time ago on my first playthrough with Zero like right when the game came out. I don't remember exactly where it came out of, but it could very well have been that chest. I got a level 50 something Hammer Buster out of that when leveling to 61, too. It's a good chest.

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
4 years ago#17
Besides Flame of the Firehawk, I got The Bee after killing him about 80 times for one, when the drop rates were terrible for any legendary.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker

futureops
4 years ago#18
RiceKrispies1 posted...
futureops posted...
RiceKrispies1 posted...

Could have been, it was a long time ago on my first playthrough with Zero like right when the game came out. I don't remember exactly where it came out of, but it could very well have been that chest. I got a level 50 something Hammer Buster out of that when leveling to 61, too. It's a good chest.

Zer0?LV14 Pandemic?Lasered Chest?Bloodshot Stronghold?When The Game Came Out?
I was playing Zero,I got a LV14 Pandemic from that lasered chest in Bloodshot Stonghold and it was about when the game first came out.Same thing!Woah,what a match!

futureops
4 years ago#19
doughnutman posted...
Besides Flame of the Firehawk, I got The Bee after killing him about 80 times for one, when the drop rates were terrible for any legendary.

Killing who?hunter hellquist?I got one LV34 Bee shield back in January without any Update,fix or DLC.

User Info: SovietJ16

SovietJ16
4 years ago#20
A lvl 15 Deliverance. And I never even used it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your first legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived