You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1. Third Person. At least as a toggle option. Seriously, what's the point of all the countless heads and skins when I can't see them? And trying to melee in first person can be a nightmare. Plus you don't et to see the effects of your own powers, like free the beast or the phoenix wings and whatnot, in first person.
2. The return of both groups of vault hunters. Including Krieg and Gaige. I don't mind if they have new vault hunters, but the others need to return playable.
3. Change the final skill in Gaiges Best Friends Forever tree. Rather than deathtrap getting a copy of your shield, instead, it is also protected by your shield....because now the skill is instead that Gaige gets to ride on deahtraps shoulder like in all her promo art! Whether you control deathtraps movements and attacks directly, meaning deathtrap itself becomes playable, or just continue shooting as it flies around like normal, I'm not sure.
4. Bring back weapon profiencies.
5. Make it so challenges award xp again, like in the first game.
6. Make it so explosives are actually affordable at vendors again, like in the first game.
Thoughts or other suggestions?
GT/PSN: DEGALON Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
1. I'm cool with it as a toggle option as there have been times I wanted to but for the most part it's unnecessary and would be more of a pain than help. 2. I'd like to see them return as playable but with new vault hunters as primary stars and the older sets becoming playable after game completion or something like that. 3. don't care but that's not gonna be as cool as you think. 4. I'm cool with it. it was nice that certain people had bonuses but the way it is setup they kinda still do. 5. Nah I like badass ranks way better and it's not that hard to level but having bonus stack and carry to your new toon is awesome. 6. not needed as long as you loot sell and stay alive.
The ability the combat roll/dodge. An actual cover system. Armor. it would work like shields but you'd have a yellow bar rather than a blue bar. Might give Jakobs a reason to start making more shields. Bring back proximity mines. Could also be made by Jakobs.