OP8 Dex is an easy kill with Melee Zero

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. OP8 Dex is an easy kill with Melee Zero

User Info: pb331979

pb331979
4 years ago#1
I find him to be very simple. Now please feel free to troll

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
sick evidence bro
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y

User Info: pb331979

pb331979
4 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
sick evidence bro


Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Have you done it?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#4
oh totally, a thousand times, so easy
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y

User Info: pb331979

pb331979
4 years ago#5
Bada$$ rank on or off?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#6
off duh, all white gear
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y

User Info: pb331979

pb331979
4 years ago#7
What do the trolls normally say? Pics or it didn't happen? Did I get that right?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#8
oh I get it
you think trolls are people who don't have the same opinion you do
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y

User Info: pb331979

pb331979
4 years ago#9
killbot357 posted...
oh I get it
you think trolls are people who don't have the same opinion you do


No not at all. I think everyone should have an opinion. Its the ones that don't that bother me. Even if I don't agree with someone's opinion, I respect them for at least sharing it. And the ones that state their opinion as fact need to get a need to give their head a shake.
Killbot, answer one question for me with a serious tone for a change. I read most of your posts, and its quite obvious that you know what you are talking about. I find about 90% of what you say to be knowledgeable as well as helpful. Why do you waste the other 10% with some of the garbage you post?

User Info: xliner

xliner
4 years ago#10
pb331979 posted...
killbot357 posted...
oh I get it
you think trolls are people who don't have the same opinion you do


No not at all. I think everyone should have an opinion. Its the ones that don't that bother me. Even if I don't agree with someone's opinion, I respect them for at least sharing it. And the ones that state their opinion as fact need to get a need to give their head a shake.
Killbot, answer one question for me with a serious tone for a change. I read most of your posts, and its quite obvious that you know what you are talking about. I find about 90% of what you say to be knowledgeable as well as helpful. Why do you waste the other 10% with some of the garbage you post?


Would you prefer he posted 90% garbage and 10% helpful?
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. OP8 Dex is an easy kill with Melee Zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived