I wanna make some BL2 friends I'm nocturnal....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I wanna make some BL2 friends I'm nocturnal....

User Info: Andronicus87

Andronicus87
3 years ago#1
only have one other friend on my FL that plays this and we keep sleeping while the other is playing so i say the more friends I have that play this the more fun we'll have. Btw I like to open everything looking for eridium and I don't rush things I play the game.....
GT:Sp3ctr3187 PSN:Andronicus87

Andronicus87
3 years ago#2
Oh and I like to forge friendships preferably 17 or above. I'm crippled and will be in a wheelchair in bout 5 years due to birth defect in legs. so that's why I'm 32 and play game a whole hell of a lot.

Andronicus87
3 years ago#3
Also no save editing players please only cheats I use are the ones that are glitches. I don't mind using glitches that are already in the game but using that thing that lets you have a butt load of whatever you want. I forget what it's called no thanks.

User Info: minun73

minun73
3 years ago#4
Gibbed, it's called gibbed.
After some searching today (7-12-14) I found the first post I ever made on GFAQS :)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957985-dead-rising-2/66994453
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I wanna make some BL2 friends I'm nocturnal....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived