the train ride

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. the train ride

User Info: Frumpy88

Frumpy88
3 years ago#11
The others are in a coma until another player joins your game.

User Info: Masterpie3000

Masterpie3000
3 years ago#12
All 6 survived and travel together, and are all alive as of the point in time of Tiny Tinas DLC (Which i believe is the last chronologically aside from crawmerax dlc)

This is fact

Dont think too hard about it... you can have 4 mayas running around in a universe where sirens are rare and powerful and yet all 4 of you will still be called "Vault Hunter" in the singular

It is borderlands, just enjoy the chaos and looting!

User Info: Scene911

Scene911
3 years ago#13
Heheh kind of like how a shotgun point blank range is suppose to blow their head off. Wrong! Your shotgun is level 10 and their face is level 50

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
3 years ago#14
Yeah, canonically they all survive and are a group. You see them in endings and whatnot. As for Krieg, IIRC in his reveal trailer he gets knocked off the outside of the train like a derp. Gaige just kind of arrives on her own.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Metalreaper13

Metalreaper13
3 years ago#15
They're all actually dead. The entire game is jack dreaming, then he wakes up from the nightmare

User Info: Deadly_Archers

Deadly_Archers
3 years ago#16
Metalreaper13 posted...
They're all actually dead. The entire game is jack dreaming, then he wakes up from the nightmare

I love this one
M13 & Skyrim
It's only natural to look around for an archer when you find an arrow lodged in someone's skull.-GuideToTheDark

User Info: mrbeef523

mrbeef523
3 years ago#17
They are all alive, and the game pretends that they're all traveling together all the time. Various cutscenes and audio tracks allude to this.
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: G, GTA V, Borderlands 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. the train ride

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived