if my level cap is 50 and i try uvhm

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. if my level cap is 50 and i try uvhm

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
2 months ago#1
will every enemy stay at 50? or like 52 being the highest. like in tvhm when you reach 50.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
2 months ago#2
Depends- some bosses/raid bosses might be as high as 54-55 (the Happy Couple from the Moxxi Headhunter pack could reach that level I believe...).
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...

magemaximus
2 months ago#3
oh well that's not so bad. i just didn't want enemies to keep getting higher and higher like in the other modes lol. like you start at 30 basically in tvhm and enemies are around 50 by the time you beat it. i was afraid that in uvhm the enemies would start at 50 and be like 61 (the cap before they added the 72 cap) by the end of the game, but i am still 50 because i don't have the dlc.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: ebc1973

ebc1973
2 months ago#4
If you don't have any DLC, I don't think UVHM is an option. Once you install UVHM pack 1, that not only makes the mode available to you, but your level cap increases to 61.
I'm with that jaded, faded, junkie nurse, oh what pleasant company.

magemaximus
2 months ago#5
i have the games with gold version of the game. my level cap is 50 but i still unlocked uvhm after i beat tvhm. i did the first quest in uvhm (putting calptrap's eye back in) and i didn't get any exp. i stopped because i felt it would be a waste to play since my cap is 50, but i have decided to continue because i don't plan on getting any of the dlc.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
2 months ago#6
UVHM was added via update, you don't need the DLC to play it.

All the DLC does is increase the level cap.

UVHM seems almost pointless without an increased level cap though.

magemaximus
2 months ago#7
well the main reason i am doing it is because i sometimes get level 48 or 49 legendary drops from enemies in tvhm even though i am 50. i am hoping that i never see level 48 or 49 legendary drops in uvhm. i was farming loot midgets and got the legendary commando class mod, but it was level 49. so i said f*** it, doing uvhm.

and i'll just be doing the main story anyways, so it will go by a lot faster. the main reason why i don't want to get my other characters to 50 is because i hate having to do side quests to get enough levels to do story missions. so i just got salvador and maya to 50, and maya is pretty nice to use when you have the skill that makes an enemy your puppet.

magemaximus
2 months ago#8
welp i saw a level 48 in uvhm. it wasn't a legendary, but if there are level 48 items that pop up then most likely there are 48 and 49 legendaries as well. time to stop playing uhvm. oh wait, some items only spawn in uhvm. so nvm.

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
2 months ago#9
The items that only spawn in UVHM are the pearlescents and Seraph crystals, neither of which will be available to you without the DLC. So no need to worry about that.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. if my level cap is 50 and i try uvhm

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived