Any classes that stack up to Mechromancer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any classes that stack up to Mechromancer?

User Info: spyrofreak911

spyrofreak911
1 month ago#1
I went into a coop match with my colleague/bestie, and I did notice this. Mechromancer can do a lot of damage and is actually the most overpowered in Borderlands 2. She gets a lot more kills than a lot of the classes. I definitely felt like I was sidelines. This is kinda irritating as someone who played Borderlands 1 where the OPcoaster classes were both Soldier and Siren. Does anyone happen to know classes where I could outmatch or be good in coop with my friend playing as a Mechromancer? There's gotta be one.

User Info: Sylasxx

Sylasxx
1 month ago#2
Gunzerker is the strongest in game by far. Gaige is widely considered to be kind of weak. Zero is also really good because of his B0re skill it could honestly just be a difference in skilll as to why he is killing more and doing more dps. Happens with me and my bro all the time.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
1 month ago#3
They're all very very powerful if you play them right.

That's the only correct answer.
Spiral out...

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
1 month ago#4
Overlord Jambi is spot on

An Anarchy focused Gaige can be especially powerful with some very easily farmed gear (such as a Redundant Fibber or a decent purple Jakobs shotgun) but building and keeping those Anarchy stack can be annoying

Salvador has IMO the highest DPS potential since he doesn't have to rely on kill skills just a Moxxi weapon for offhand such as a Rubi (in Slag element) or better yet a Grog Nozzle paired up with an (if you have no interest in being original in any way) Unkempt Harold or whichever high damage weapon you want to use

Zer0 excels at high damage to a single target or with a good Singularity grenade and the skill B0re to do massive damage to small groups and Raid Bosses

Maya is IMO the best allrounder character, she can snipe well using Phaselock to hold targets still for easy crits and her Legendary Cat builds with the right SMG's can wreck anything including Raid Bosses

These are only a few examples, While he doesn't play all characters you could look up Man of Low Moral Fibre on Youtube his Maya and Zer0 builds are great and you will get plenty of good tips for what weapons and gear you need to get the best out of a character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
1 month ago#5
Bore isn't even Zero's best skill.

That would be Death Blossom.
Spiral out...

User Info: spyrofreak911

spyrofreak911
1 month ago#6
Yeah as the first poster said, I heard both Zerker and Psycho are good in terms of Borderlands 2 soloing and potential.

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
1 month ago#7
Kreig the Psycho is probably the least gear dependant character and can rampage from one end of the level to the other with no gear equipped if you do his builds right (again check out MoLMF's Youtube for more info on this)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any classes that stack up to Mechromancer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived