Why does it look like handsome jack is wearing mask?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why does it look like handsome jack is wearing mask?

User Info: Bonez90

Bonez90
4 years ago#1
I thought it was just his character model or something but now that when i see him, it looks like a mask is clamping onto his face from 3 sides. Did i miss something in the story or something? I already beat the game but I don't remember hearing anything about this.
PSN: Mr_Bonez
SSF4 main: Cody. Sub: Ryu

User Info: Chrazy1988

Chrazy1988
4 years ago#2
He is wearing a mask, his real face is similar to the mask but it has scars everywhere and he lost his left(?) eye. Also, there's a big blue Vault Symbol across his face...

You can see his face after you kill him.

User Info: Bonez90

Bonez90
4 years ago#3
oh wow i didnt know this. thanks. Did it say why his face was like that by any chance
PSN: Mr_Bonez
SSF4 main: Cody. Sub: Ryu

User Info: rave50000

rave50000
4 years ago#4
ive known this for a week now but ive never gotten the chance to see his real face, anybody got pics of his real face?
PSN: Bust-A-Cap80

User Info: strangecity

strangecity
4 years ago#5
scroll down from the page of this link:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Handsome_Jack
Feed her Charlotte! Feed her Carrie! Feed her Samantha!

User Info: Strong_Zero

Strong_Zero
4 years ago#6
I don't think the vault scar is explained...but I assume he had a mysterious run in with some eridian tech and/or a vault when mining...that lead to the imprint, and his facination that lead to some insanity on the way
Hilarious one liner from a video that I felt needed to be repeated in the my signature section
PSN-Paco5253

User Info: Stryker_Storm

Stryker_Storm
4 years ago#7
You can pick up handsome jack's mask when you beat him.
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm

User Info: rave50000

rave50000
4 years ago#8
strangecity posted...
scroll down from the page of this link:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Handsome_Jack

thanks! been looking for this
PSN: Bust-A-Cap80

User Info: LesserAngel

LesserAngel
4 years ago#9
Chrazy1988 posted...
He is wearing a mask, his real face is similar to the mask but it has scars everywhere and he lost his left(?) eye. Also, there's a big blue Vault Symbol across his face...

Lol, I didn't get to see his face because he died face down with his head in the slot where the Vault Key was.

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
4 years ago#10
LesserAngel posted...
Chrazy1988 posted...

Lol, I didn't get to see his face because he died face down with his head in the slot where the Vault Key was.

Yeah, same thing happened to me, lol. Still, I thought the way he slumped over like that was much more fitting storywise for him to keel over... even if I didn't get to see his face.
Playing: LBP2, MHP3rd HD, ME3, OoT 3D, KH3D, Borderlands 2
"See You Space Cowboy."
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why does it look like handsome jack is wearing mask?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived