It would be nice to see a custom soundtrack in this one.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. It would be nice to see a custom soundtrack in this one.

User Info: GonzoGuy

GonzoGuy
5 years ago#1

Considering how many playthroughs I had for Borderlands 1 (one...make that 2 for every class), the custom soundtrack would be a very welcome feature.

I'm thinking the playlist I used for RDR would still work: lots of Tom Waits & other sorts of weird blues. Weird folk music and percussion from around the world: Japanese, Indonesian, and African would go nicely too.

This is the kind of stuff I would've put in Borderlands 1 if it let me.

User Info: XTC_XtraCrispy

XTC_XtraCrispy
5 years ago#2
Agreed. More games need to include this feature. Games like Skyrim and Infamous, pretty much open world games, gain a lot with XMB music playlists.

One of my favorite moments in Red Dead Redemption was the first time I rode out into the sunset with Muse's Knights of Cydonia.

User Info: GonzoGuy

GonzoGuy
5 years ago#3

XTC_XtraCrispy posted...
Agreed. More games need to include this feature. Games like Skyrim and Infamous, pretty much open world games, gain a lot with XMB music playlists.

One of my favorite moments in Red Dead Redemption was the first time I rode out into the sunset with Muse's Knights of Cydonia.

Similarly, I remember getting into my first street duel while Tom Waits' "Mr Seigle" was playing. Very fitting.

Also good music for playing poker in a saloon.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. It would be nice to see a custom soundtrack in this one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived