Badass rank reset to level 1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Badass rank reset to level 1?

User Info: Lama_Spit

Lama_Spit
4 years ago#1
I was playing with my bro and was at level 352 as second player. I decided to use another character and then come back to Maya to see that it reset... All the challenges saved but everything else was wiped. Is this a glitch? If so then I see no incentive in playing local co op if thats the source, is this happening to anyone else?

User Info: thermal_specv

thermal_specv
4 years ago#2
Did you reset the system without a save? I would of tried that first.

User Info: clinttiger

clinttiger
4 years ago#3
He needs his own account

Lama_Spit
4 years ago#4
I always saved everytime I shut off or reset my ps3 and the account isn't the issue as well because it saved before fine. This is happening out of the blue.

User Info: thermal_specv

thermal_specv
4 years ago#5
Oh are you playing under someone else's account on split screen?

clinttiger
4 years ago#6
how many times did this happen? It could of happened to my brother and we didn't notice because I have 250+ more points than him and we are the same lvl and on the same quests.

clinttiger
4 years ago#7
Yea are you on your own psn account and he's on a second separate profile?

Lama_Spit
4 years ago#8
clinttiger posted...
how many times did this happen? It could of happened to my brother and we didn't notice because I have 250+ more points than him and we are the same lvl and on the same quests.

This was the first time it happened, and I checked the gearbox forums its happening to people who play online as well so I guess its a local and online glitch as well.

clinttiger
4 years ago#9
Lama_Spit posted...
clinttiger posted...

This was the first time it happened, and I checked the gearbox forums its happening to people who play online as well so I guess its a local and online glitch as well.

Christ that's actually scary. So it happened to you or your brother? They need a patch real fast.

Lama_Spit
4 years ago#10
I was second player. But yeah I hope this gets patched real fast it totally kills my need of playing local co op :(
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Badass rank reset to level 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived