To anyone saying they hit the jackpot (triple borderlands symbols).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. To anyone saying they hit the jackpot (triple borderlands symbols).

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
5 years ago#21
I just nailed the 3 Vaults.

Got a gold assault rifle called: "Exspansive Shredifier" with red text "Speed kills". :)
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).

User Info: DemiNoises

DemiNoises
5 years ago#22
I gave up on the slots

I forced myself to go farm up 200k, all for the slots.

Not one single orange QQ
PSN: Eternal_Stryfe, GigaVagrant

User Info: XCheapshotX

XCheapshotX
5 years ago#23
hit the jackpot once

got triple eridium, didnt even realize it till i walked back and saw all that stuff on the ground
Xboxlive ign: MasterSnarf281
PSN: Snarfzilla281

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
5 years ago#24
No biggy, my Commando is only level 11 so the weapon will be obsolete pretty quickly. Now I've used up all my good luck I'll never see the 3 Vault symbols when I'm level 50 lol.
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).

User Info: CocoDollface

CocoDollface
5 years ago#25
DemiNoises posted...
I gave up on the slots

I forced myself to go farm up 200k, all for the slots.

Not one single orange QQ

I've spent ~500k on the slots and I've not even gotten a purple. Never gotten trip Marcus or trip vaults. Has anyone ever gotten trip bells? I wonder what that even does. I'm farming the Warrior so when I hit a million cash I'm going to hit the slots and burn 750k at once to see how it goes.

User Info: EVILBRENDA

EVILBRENDA
5 years ago#26
Does it have anything to do with the day of the week??? I spent less than 3k Friday night and tripled everything but the borderlands symbol. Saturday night 10k and got enough crap weapons to maybe get 3k back.
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.

User Info: Adiadvil

Adiadvil
5 years ago#27
I got it today, no pics sorry but I got an SMG. I don't remember the full name, but it has the word Emperor in it. It's a beast, especially for my level 24 Siren. It does 432 damage, 184 fire damage/second, and has a 16% chance to cause fire. Also has a spike on the front. Orange rarity(of coarse), manufactured by Dahl. I was playing 4-player co-op as well, so I think thats an even rarer chance.

User Info: N3V4N5

N3V4N5
5 years ago#28
This video is on the Borderlands Wiki website under slot machines, gets an orange so it is in fact possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRl_tQGZwSY
- psn ID: N3V4N513
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapon.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. To anyone saying they hit the jackpot (triple borderlands symbols).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived