What does it mean? (Trophy/Possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What does it mean? (Trophy/Possible spoilers)

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
5 years ago#1
Just got the "What does it mean?" trophy. At first I thought it was just going to be a funny reference, but I got a trophy afterward, making it even better!

Got it in the Highlands, if anyone doesn't know.

User Info: William406

William406
5 years ago#2
Since possible spoilers.

Did you go before or after beating the final boss? When doing endgame, Claptrap is the one that contacts you.

_Deadeye_CM_
5 years ago#3
wut. If I waited until after I beat the game, it would have been Claptrap rather than Jack?

Can I do it again?!

William406
5 years ago#4
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
wut. If I waited until after I beat the game, it would have been Claptrap rather than Jack?

Can I do it again?!

Idk? I didn't do it till endgame.

_Deadeye_CM_
5 years ago#5
William406 posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...

Can I do it again?!

Idk? I didn't do it till endgame.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll probably just see if I can find it on YouTube or something. Did you find it on your own, or did you hear about it beforehand?

William406
5 years ago#6
I started my game up to play & my wife wanted to leave. So I only had 5 mins to play, so I thought I'd see what that trophy was about. Watched YouTube video w/ Jack & when I went there Claptrap was the one that contacted me. It was funny, but thought I liked jack doing it better.

User Info: Valedrel

Valedrel
5 years ago#7
I found so many easter eggs by just doing normal borderlands shenanigans. I just love how i can jump all over stuff and checking everything.

I got both the clap trap and jack audios. i did it on two seperate online sessions on the same wildlife story quest.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What does it mean? (Trophy/Possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived