Whats your top 3 most annoying enemies in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Whats your top 3 most annoying enemies in the game?

User Info: soulegion08

soulegion08
4 years ago#11
Gamemaster64 posted...
Badass varkids are jerks too. no telling how many times I died during the Mighty Morphin' quest because a badass varkid decided to hatch instead of an Adult Varkid and literally 2 shot me with its OP ass acid in TVHM.

You do know when the egg thing shows up, you inject something and this will change what comes out.

i know ive done this quest on normal and TVHM, but ive had instances where i one of the eggs hatched while I wasnt there so i had to deal with the mutated varkid and a badass varkid from the egg i wasnt paying attention to. trying to kill those mutated varkids are a pain on their own anyway. throw a badass varkid into the mix and you have a serious problem.
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*

User Info: Artemicion82

Artemicion82
4 years ago#12
if you think badass varkids are bad, I'd love to see your reaction in the caustic caverns when one transfroms 4 times. I never see people mention this enemy but it was one of the bigger surprises I came across, it's name is something like Venomous the Invincible.

User Info: pyrosfury88

pyrosfury88
4 years ago#13
varkids (adult.and larva)-twitchy when they are small op when they are badass

rakk-we all know why

rats-damn twitchy and the damn jumping snipers worst enemy
psn:BossPyro88

soulegion08
4 years ago#14
soulegion08 posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...
Badass varkids are jerks too. no telling how many times I died during the Mighty Morphin' quest because a badass varkid decided to hatch instead of an Adult Varkid and literally 2 shot me with its OP ass acid in TVHM.

You do know when the egg thing shows up, you inject something and this will change what comes out.

i know ive done this quest on normal and TVHM, but ive had instances where i one of the eggs hatched while I wasnt there so i had to deal with the mutated varkid and a badass varkid from the egg i wasnt paying attention to. trying to kill those mutated varkids are a pain on their own anyway. throw a badass varkid into the mix and you have a serious problem.

yes ive heard of that boss, personally i love Caustic caverns but i hate Varkids so i probably wouldnt fare very well against him.

but yea like Ive said, I ve had badass varkids hatch from one of the smaller varkids or an adult egg, whichever the case i had to deal with a mutated varkid and a badass varkid and it wasnt fun.
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*

User Info: Power Turtle

Power Turtle
4 years ago#15
I dont know anymore. Got started on TVHM and pretty much anything with 'badass' in the title is going to be annoying.. I LOVE IT!

User Info: rave50000

rave50000
4 years ago#16
ok i updated the list(i still cant believe i left out buzzards)

User Info: SuppleSnake

SuppleSnake
4 years ago#17
As a Siren with Ruin, I laugh in the face of Buzzards <__<

User Info: chupachup

chupachup
4 years ago#18
the badass pyro thresher in the caustic caverns is the worst enemy in the game. when it appears it 2 hit kills you and you have no where to run and hide because its tentacles find you. i lost $200,000 to it and still cant kill it.
We are trying to create a game that is spicy. And we want to make it as spicy as possible. But its edible and tastes good and leaves you wanting more.

User Info: yhalothar__

yhalothar__
4 years ago#19
Every variety of those flying little droids. It takes forever to shoot them in place.
sig here

soulegion08
4 years ago#20
SuppleSnake posted...
As a Siren with Ruin, I laugh in the face of Buzzards <__<

I envy you.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Whats your top 3 most annoying enemies in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived