How do you open the electric fence in... (minor spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How do you open the electric fence in... (minor spoiler)

User Info: N3V4N5

N3V4N5
4 years ago#1
Fyrestone? In Arid Nexus - Badlands, where Dr Zeds was in the first game?
- psn ID: N3V4N513
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapon.

User Info: SDFan18

SDFan18
4 years ago#2
You gotta use the elevator in the back to get on the elevated highway. As you walk down the elevated highway path, there will be a watch tower on the right hand side you need to jump to with the switch you need to power down the fence.
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86

User Info: bladedaxe

bladedaxe
4 years ago#3
There's a Highway where the mini-boss Saturn spawns. There's an elevator near there that gets you up to that highway. From there, keep moving through the highway, and you'll see a box with purple lighting coming from it. The switch is there.
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie

User Info: N3V4N5

N3V4N5
4 years ago#4
Ah, got it thanks
- psn ID: N3V4N513
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapon.

User Info: LordRaviel

LordRaviel
4 years ago#5
If you have a launcher you can just shoot at at the top of the tower and destroy it.
Playing: Disgaea 3 AoD and Dungeon Defenders
Waiting For: JC2-MP and Borderlands 2

User Info: ponosmcgee

ponosmcgee
4 years ago#6
You can also get on the fallen water tower nearby and shoot it with any weapon.
ENGLISH MOTHER ****ER CAN IT SPOKEN?!
Hahahaha, Mace Windu can so awesome. -gandob

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#7
Took me a while to find it since there a lot of wires to trace and every time I got up there I guess me fighting or the bots always seem to killed it for me.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: TimePS2

TimePS2
4 years ago#8
there is a "tree house" just look for the blinking light. I got it with a sniper rifle. through the metal.

also the way you got to firestone if you go back to your left there is a hole that leads to a cheast for level 28 wepons on my first playthough anyway. very easy to loot takes about 30-45 sec. to load and get there be carefull thouhg not to fall into the acid..(i never did)
You should not ask Questions that you don't want the answers to-???- PSN === TimeMage88

User Info: Bizzack

Bizzack
4 years ago#9
If you ever see an electric fence: look around for a cable connected to the door. Follow the cable until it reaches the end and shoot/turn off the power grid.
Platinum : 2192-5871-7781. Heart Gold: 0217-3109-2221. Diamond: 5328-0978-0193
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How do you open the electric fence in... (minor spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived