The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Where is the hidden claptrap is arid badlands?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where is the hidden claptrap is arid badlands?

User Info: Hanzou74

Hanzou74
4 years ago#1
I know it's just an area challenge, but i cannot for the life of me find this guy. Anyone seem him?

Also, despite how small the vault of the warrior is, i can't seem to find the "last of the fire cult.. guys". Forget the exact name, not exactly near my PS3 at this time. Again, just a minor area challenge, but a little annoying how terrible i am at finding things these days. Donde esta?

User Info: Stryker_Storm

Stryker_Storm
4 years ago#2
*SPOILERS*

He's at Fyrestone, look around until you see two arrow signs, one pointing up and one pointing left, you need to climb up there, he's there along with a random chest.
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm

User Info: gotdangit

gotdangit
4 years ago#3
It's on top where you first find your first shop where you get a grenade. It's across from Zeds. You need to climb on top of the house and it's on a little mtn.
Poke White code: 1077-0690-9356

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
4 years ago#4
Yeah, he's above Marcus's old shop. He was there and alive in the first game, but apparently he has since been....

Deactivated.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where is the hidden claptrap is arid badlands?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived