Kawaii Killer head

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Kawaii Killer head

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
5 years ago#21
pegasusmagic001 posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...
i hope this wansn't a trap lol

I also hope not. But I can only imagine the flood he's got in his message box.

If I get it, I want to put a save up here that has it
That way people can just get it without having to ask

Borderlands 2 saves are encrypted on the PS3. You can't share save files.

User Info: LegendOfTheRage

LegendOfTheRage
5 years ago#22
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...

I messaged him almost immediately afterwards to no reply so perhaps he was joking. I gave away free cc's in one thread.and recieved a huge wave of spam for almost a day,so who knows how much they will blow him up for the head. I feel sorry for his message box

User Info: pegasusmagic001

pegasusmagic001
5 years ago#23
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...

Really?
I started the game on my friend's PS3, then transfered all the data of my character and profile onto my PS3 when I got it. It worked perfectly
PSN: Pegs001, Pokemon Soul Silver - JR, 2536-5834-1053
Win - 53, Losses - 23

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
5 years ago#24
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...

Really?
I started the game on my friend's PS3, then transfered all the data of my character and profile onto my PS3 when I got it. It worked perfectly

Well then it must work if you transfer the profile data. But, that means that you'd have to create a new account to get the save, and for those of us with only one controller, we'd be out of luck. :/

User Info: FooBear408

FooBear408
5 years ago#25
I messaged him almost immediately afterwards to no reply so perhaps he was joking. I gave away free cc's in one thread.and recieved a huge wave of spam for almost a day,so who knows how much they will blow him up for the head. I feel sorry for his message box

I'm watching the Oakland/San Francisco playoff games right now, don't live online guy. I'll get to everyone in time. I'm doing this because the TC has a big mouth and is not special or unique. I don't enjoy when people act like they're better than everyone else, it really steams my broccoli.
FooBear408 [PSN iD & XBL]

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
5 years ago#26
FooBear408 posted...

I'm watching the Oakland/San Francisco playoff games right now, don't live online guy. I'll get to everyone in time. I'm doing this because the TC has a big mouth and is not special or unique. I don't enjoy when people act like they're better than everyone else, it really steams my broccoli.

That's fine I'm patient :3 though I'm just kinda half paying attention to my online ATM and will be done gaming ... Well sort of done now lol but goin to bed in about 2 hours or so. Will you possibly be on tomorrow at some point??

EDIT: I should also add that PSN ID: Evantheawful

Just in case your wondering who I am on the list to save yourself the time looking for me if I'm offline at that point :P
Dear Superbot, There is this new thing called RPGs and JRPGs that make up about 70% of the PS roster. In the future put them in your damn games :/

User Info: Raptor715

Raptor715
5 years ago#27
Foobear answer the people who messaged you first before the people on top on your message list lol
PSN/GT: Mythodix

User Info: Raptor715

Raptor715
5 years ago#28
Thanks Foobear for that dupe of the Kawaii Killer! Nice trading dude
PSN/GT: Mythodix

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
5 years ago#29
Not at home now, but I'll send a request when I get home. Id really appreciate the head, and it would make a great early birthday gift :D.

Thanks either way, my PSN is SgtWiggles
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, DoA5, TTT2, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Pokemon Conquest, Pokemon SS, FFXIII-2

User Info: B2thelastoise

B2thelastoise
5 years ago#30
FooBear408 posted...
I hate to break your happy bubble, but I got it a couple days ago.

Anyone who wants it - message/add me and I'll give it to you.

ill take one! Ps3 ID - B2thelastoise
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Kawaii Killer head

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived