The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Did anyone notice how in Opportunity... [Spoilers]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Did anyone notice how in Opportunity... [Spoilers]

User Info: yarou

yarou
5 years ago#1
They have Bloodwing's headless corpse on display?
Its around the center-right area, was running around when I suddenly see a Giant Bird's Corpse and I was all "What the....how'd this get here?!"

Then I went around, saw it had no head and realize what it was...

User Info: yhalothar__

yhalothar__
5 years ago#2
Yeah, it was kind of rubbing salt in the wound. Poor thing.
sig here

User Info: Alexichu

Alexichu
5 years ago#3
This just made me want to kill Jack even more
PSN: Sonic_1985
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister

User Info: LukeStrife5

LukeStrife5
5 years ago#4
Yeah, I think there is a way to trigger a scene with Mordecai on the echo as well. I recall him saying something about it when I strolled by it and I was confused, then I saw the body and got upset.
www.doabarrelroll.net

yarou
5 years ago#5
LukeStrife5 posted...
Yeah, I think there is a way to trigger a scene with Mordecai on the echo as well. I recall him saying something about it when I strolled by it and I was confused, then I saw the body and got upset.

Oh really?
I'll have to look into that, I didn't get any scene or Echo message or anything.

User Info: DelusioNzorszor

DelusioNzorszor
5 years ago#6
I actually missed it the first time I played, second time I played with a friend of mine and he noticed it I was like OH WHAT THE FFFFFF. Messed up.

User Info: Raven__Sword

Raven__Sword
5 years ago#7
In one of the This just in echos you hear that its going to be put on display in a museum.
PSN: PMC_RavenSword
You should at least buy the English language a drink before you rape it.-SirLezdain

User Info: bladedaxe

bladedaxe
5 years ago#8
It was mentioned after she was killed. If you hang around for a little bit, you hear it being announced that her body would be displayed.
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie

yarou
5 years ago#9
Well I mean, yeah they say it, but I figured it was going to be one of those things they say but never happens. xD
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Did anyone notice how in Opportunity... [Spoilers]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived