How does the Season pass work ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How does the Season pass work ?

User Info: rpg1978

rpg1978
4 years ago#1
I have just bought it off the PSN and am currently downloading the new patch but what happens with this Season pass ? I understand it allows the price of all 4 DLC packs for the price of three but do i still have to manually buy the new Pirate DLC now ?

Thanks.
PSN - rpg_1978
Borderlands 2 - Axton lvl 50, Gaige lvl 21

rpg1978
4 years ago#2
I don't get it. I have the SP installed now but whenever i try to find the pirate DLC it's nowhere, even from the downloadable content option in the game...?
PSN - rpg_1978
Borderlands 2 - Axton lvl 50, Gaige lvl 31

rpg1978
4 years ago#3
Doh never mind, it was listed as 7.99 in the 'new this week' section of the store NOW it's listed as free ha,ha.

Is a bit confusing though, we should be able to access the content in game should we not ?
PSN - rpg_1978
Borderlands 2 - Axton lvl 50, Gaige lvl 31

User Info: JoRo1986

JoRo1986
4 years ago#4
I think mine showed up in the game. I'm in the US, though. Not sure if that matters.
:)
PSN: JoRo1986

User Info: TheRazgrizDemon

TheRazgrizDemon
4 years ago#5
Mine didn't shop up in game, had to go through the store after buying the SP and like he said, went from 7.99 to Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
PSN = RazgrizDemons [WTF]
Oppan G-faqnam Style
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How does the Season pass work ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived