I tried playing Borderlands after this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I tried playing Borderlands after this

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#1
God damn...it's so f***ing boring. The controls and movement also feels really sluggish and nasty after BL2. I quit after a few hours.

Has anybody else gone back to that game after playing this and been put off by the shortcomings?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: firstbornnyc

firstbornnyc
4 years ago#2
I did and had a blast with it, BL2 was the first one i played i got halfway through the game and was like "let me go thru the first one before i beat this one". I like the way you can keep health in your inventory.

User Info: gzus_AD

gzus_AD
4 years ago#3
i quit after reaching the menu.
[PSN]: stray_dog_strut
End all war now.

User Info: TallulahSoie

TallulahSoie
4 years ago#4
I haven't gone back to it as of yet, but I highly doubt it will change my opinion of it.

It's a tad different. You just have to get used to it. I had to get used to BL2. I had issues with it at first and now it's great...most of the time.

User Info: Toadwartt

Toadwartt
4 years ago#5
I still play the first and enjoy it. Still seems more stable then bl2.
We are ATLAS!
Both consoles: 69 Mordecai, 69 Lilith & 69 Roland

User Info: bernhardt123

bernhardt123
4 years ago#6
A couple weeks ago I went back to BL because a friend wanted to play co-op. The controls do feel somewhat sluggish. Still enjoy it though.
PSN: bernhardt123

User Info: MushmomDropsPoo

MushmomDropsPoo
4 years ago#7
i actually picked it back up earlier today. my biggest gripes are that the world is pretty bland (50 shades of brown), and it does feel a little sluggish compared to BL2, but it still plays great. the only issue i really had was how zoom/fire in BL2 is l1/l2, where in BL1 it's l2/r2. ended up being harder to go back to than i thought, but only for that reason. game is great fun still, although i think both games suffer from the same problem-a pretty boring first hour or two.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I tried playing Borderlands after this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived