The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Creature Slaughter Dome Codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Creature Slaughter Dome Codes

User Info: pb3379

pb3379
4 years ago#1
I e-mailed Gamestop to see why I didn't receive a CSD code and low and behold they sent me 3

I have used 1 and assume the other 2 are valid and wondered if anybody has an idea for giving them away here
Let me know

Cheers
PSN-pb331979

User Info: Table_Stool

Table_Stool
4 years ago#2
Can you spare me one? If you need to send the code on psn to Table_Stool

User Info: meowm1xx

meowm1xx
4 years ago#3
I'd love one. Or love to participate in however you plan on giving them away.

User Info: down585

down585
4 years ago#4
If you've still got one I'll take it.
PSN down585

User Info: pb3379

pb3379
4 years ago#5
I am looking for an idea on how to give them away, not just give them away
PSN-pb331979

User Info: rauwolf

rauwolf
4 years ago#6
pb3379 posted...
I am looking for an idea on how to give them away, not just give them away

happy holidays from pb3379...nuff said.

User Info: Megami_Rizu

Megami_Rizu
4 years ago#7
My guess is you could just do a random giveaway. Like have people post what their favorite gun and/or shield is. Or even what they like best about the game. Then on a date/time of your choosing, use a RNG to pick a winner or two.

And on a somewhat off topic note, maybe someone can answer me this. If you don't own the Creature Slaughter Dome and you enter a host's game that does and they go through it while you're in the party, does it unlock for you that way? I apologize for hijacking your thread and possibly asking a stupid question.
I'll put something here one day...

User Info: jeraste717

jeraste717
4 years ago#8
shoot me a psn msg, got a neat idea 4 ur giveaway
wait, what? psn: jeraste717

User Info: EXEforever

EXEforever
4 years ago#9
Yeah I think a random giveaway would be good. Count me in.
IT'S PIKACHU!
PSN: EXEShambles

User Info: dualshock7

dualshock7
4 years ago#10
Megami_Rizu posted...
My guess is you could just do a random giveaway. Like have people post what their favorite gun and/or shield is. Or even what they like best about the game. Then on a date/time of your choosing, use a RNG to pick a winner or two.

And on a somewhat off topic note, maybe someone can answer me this. If you don't own the Creature Slaughter Dome and you enter a host's game that does and they go through it while you're in the party, does it unlock for you that way? I apologize for hijacking your thread and possibly asking a stupid question.

It unlocks for that certain character only. So go find a friend who has one and join them when they start the quest and it unlocks for you as well.
THERE!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Creature Slaughter Dome Codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived