Glitch after killing Pyro Pete ( when he's "invincible" )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Glitch after killing Pyro Pete ( when he's "invincible" )

User Info: Double991

Double991
4 years ago#1
So I took the elevator up and see Pete's body standing at the top even though I just killed him. He wasn't a solid object and I could pass through him.

Then I get to Moxxi's jail cell and she's there too but I can pass through the bars and Moxxi herself as well.

Weird s***!
PSN : Double991
I will kill anything and everything in your game because I am overpowered and cannot be nerfed.

User Info: Gud_daedheloth

Gud_daedheloth
4 years ago#2
Ha really?! That's kinda cool actually. Me and my bro had a similar glitch with hyperious...we killed him then his bots kicked our a$$es and hyperious respawned...but we couldn't hurt him he just stood there lol
I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about. -Peter Griffin

User Info: DrachenBaren

DrachenBaren
4 years ago#3
^-- That's not a glitch. If he dies and you leave the room, not always, but often, he just respawns. If he respawns, the bots despawn.

I used that trick to kill him and run out of the room to reset his bots when I was farming my 15 kills for the challenge.

Kill -> Run out -> Run back in and check the pathetic loot
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Glitch after killing Pyro Pete ( when he's "invincible" )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived