Wow some ppl are creepy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow some ppl are creepy...

User Info: Captnhowdy86

Captnhowdy86
4 years ago#1
So I had a bunch if legendaries I didn't want it use so I decided to join a randoms game and they're doing the third tier of the arena in the new dlc. So I think "well sweet I'll drop some stuff for them and kill some things gladiator style".

But as soon as I dropped the things I didn't want anymore and everyone picked up what they wanted the host messages me via PSN asking if I was a guy or girl (I'm playing as maya by-the-by) so I respond with guy because I am a guy lol. So the others and I are waiting for him to move to the arena so we can start and he messages me again saying verbatim "I am looking for a girlfriend to date me on online how like to play Borderlands2 w me".

Moral of the story don't be nice to strangers they'll want you to be their girlfriend lol.
PSN-Captnhowdy86

User Info: Table_Stool

Table_Stool
4 years ago#2
Please tell me If it was steelers_rnumber the same thing happen to me he asked if I was a boy or girl then I asked why and he said he was looking for someone to date on Borderlands ._.
PSN: Table_Stool
Hit me up currently looking for a Tum Tum or a skookum version of the Cobra

Captnhowdy86
4 years ago#3
Table_Stool posted...
Please tell me If it was steelers_rnumber the same thing happen to me he asked if I was a boy or girl then I asked why and he said he was looking for someone to date on Borderlands ._.

Omg!!! Yep same guy. That's so hilarious! Haha.
PSN-Captnhowdy86

User Info: Table_Stool

Table_Stool
4 years ago#4
Captnhowdy86 posted...
Table_Stool posted...

Ha ha you will never know who you will bump into in a game. I thought he was joking but he's going around the community,
PSN: Table_Stool
Hit me up currently looking for a Tum Tum or a skookum version of the Cobra

User Info: NobbyFFXI

NobbyFFXI
4 years ago#5
Table_Stool posted...
Captnhowdy86 posted...
Table_Stool posted...

Ha ha you will never know who you will bump into in a game. I thought he was joking but he's going around the community,

This whole thing made me literally lol. Here's my experience w/ a creep no one cares about:

Back before the "Ninja Rose" skin was found on PS3, there was a guy claiming (like many) to have it. My friend set me up with him to get me to verify it. The guy joins my game and asks me "Are you a guy or girl?" (That's ALWAYS a bad sign imo)

I said I'm a guy. Then he called me "Nubby my sweetheart" repeatedly so I was thinking... this dude is trolling me. He then started dropping a bunch of heads and was saying some sh*t like "Ohh I love head, yes I love head" while making, um, "sexual noises." That's where it got really creepy, really fast. Fortunately that was a one-time only experience so far. Hope it stays that way.
PSN ID: NobbyFFXI

Captnhowdy86
4 years ago#6
Table_Stool posted...
Captnhowdy86 posted...
Table_Stool posted...

I just thought it was really creepy I've never had something like this happen to me on a video game. Lol.
PSN-Captnhowdy86

Captnhowdy86
4 years ago#7
Holy crap Nobby that's creepy as hell! Lol. That defintly takes the creepy award.
PSN-Captnhowdy86

User Info: Orson1984

Orson1984
4 years ago#8
LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c

User Info: The_Boss85

The_Boss85
4 years ago#9
Lol. Never knew Borderlands was also E-Harmony.
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.

Captnhowdy86
4 years ago#10
The_Boss85 posted...
Lol. Never knew Borderlands was also E-Harmony.

I know right?? I guess we've been missing out on something! COME ON PEOPLE LETS JUST LOVE EACHOTHER!...... Then blow bandits up into a million pieces. Lol.
PSN-Captnhowdy86
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow some ppl are creepy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived