captain flynt farming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. captain flynt farming

User Info: super_fred_3000

super_fred_3000
5 years ago#1
Is there a quick way to get to this dude? It's a pain fighting through the goons just to come up with nothing.
"You're not alexander! "

User Info: Oxy_Moron123

Oxy_Moron123
5 years ago#2
save in the zone after him?
After a kill zone post him, so when you pause quit you can just rezone and be at him.
diversity n., pl., -ties.: 1. An old wooden ship from the Civil War era.
Turtles all the way down.

User Info: Table_Stool

Table_Stool
5 years ago#3
No I don't believe so other then just running past the enemies.
PSN: Table_Stool
Hit me up currently looking for a Tum Tum or a skookum version of the Cobra

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
5 years ago#4
I could give you a Binary Thunderball Fists, if you want, because I know how much of a pain it is to farm Flynt. Not out of difficulty, but like you said, the sheer tediousness of it.

On the upside, though, you get to farm for a Bonus Package at the same time. Unless you have one already.
PSN: Dave-314 (Now with a mic)

super_fred_3000
5 years ago#5
TerminusEdge posted...
I could give you a Binary Thunderball Fists, if you want, because I know how much of a pain it is to farm Flynt. Not out of difficulty, but like you said, the sheer tediousness of it.

On the upside, though, you get to farm for a Bonus Package at the same time. Unless you have one already.

Thanks for the offer, but I need to earn my gear. I wouldn't feel right. I farmed for two weeks to get an ultimus (disgaea) I can do this. But thanks the net/ world needs more people like you.
"You're not alexander! "

User Info: Orson1984

Orson1984
5 years ago#6
This whole board is filled with people like him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
5 years ago#7
I try to go easy on the generosity, but I know that Flynt in particular is rather uneventful to farm. Good to see someone putting forth the farming effort, though I suppose you're used to it, being a Disgaea player.
PSN: Dave-314 (Now with a mic)

super_fred_3000
5 years ago#8
Orson1984 posted...
This whole board is filled with people like him.

I said it before and Ill say it again this it one of the best communities I have been a part of ( except for loot ninja). I love you guys!
"You're not alexander! "

User Info: SoVegOwnz

SoVegOwnz
5 years ago#9
Tc .....we will hear from you soon:)

User Info: shootamcgavin

shootamcgavin
5 years ago#10
Been trying this for a couple days now... want a 50 tinderbox. He never drops anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. captain flynt farming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived