new to borderlands

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. new to borderlands

User Info: short_bus_elite

short_bus_elite
4 years ago#1
Got this game on black Friday and I have yet to really play it. Was going to start today. I read that its best played with multiple peoplt online and not for soloists. I don't know anyone that hs this for ps3 so if anyone wants to add me and is interested in playing throught at all let me know. I tend to be very thorough with games so I do all the side quests and explore everything. I'm also not great at fps. So if someone is interested in starting from the beginning that's new feel free to leave a psn id

User Info: WarriorElf87

WarriorElf87
4 years ago#2
BARDOK_1987 is my psn

User Info: Nintendosuks

Nintendosuks
4 years ago#3
Word
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387

User Info: short_bus_elite

short_bus_elite
4 years ago#4
Also I'd like to get one person for every character. So if you'll include who you want to be that will help. I don't care who I am. I prefer anyone but Maya. Also if you have a mic that would be a plus.

User Info: Nintendosuks

Nintendosuks
4 years ago#5
I have every toon at 50 so I can roll with whoever. Plus if maya is tricked out right she comes in a very close second to sal when it comes to dps. Ruin= death to all who defy her.
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387

User Info: XsjadoTwin11

XsjadoTwin11
4 years ago#6
Psn: Dissgruntled

I have a mid to high level zer0 but I'm down to roll whatever character
Attention, GameFAQs patrons--- Demon's Souls... that is all.
(psn: dissGruntled)

User Info: wingace2222

wingace2222
4 years ago#7
mugetsu8218 add me ill help u
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. new to borderlands

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived