Bonus package or Meteor Shower?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Bonus package or Meteor Shower?

User Info: Argosax_dude

Argosax_dude
4 years ago#1
I'm saving up crystals for a Meteor Shower, but the o-negative is a transfusion that would heal the entire team and that would be a lot of help taking on raids. So should I save the crystals for the o-negative and use tokens for the bonus package? Or is the Meteor Shower way better than the bonus package and I should get it first?
Please advise

User Info: notamonkey

notamonkey
4 years ago#2
i would say o-negative.
there isnt much of a different between meteor shower or bonus package.
tho you could always just do the back up trick and get both.

User Info: White_Rabbit101

White_Rabbit101
4 years ago#3
Bonus package is more controled imo leading to less accidents... O-negative is insane if u find the slag variety! Heal and do more damage
PSN - VampRa66it
And I'm no harmless bunny

Argosax_dude
4 years ago#4
hmmm, and how does exactly o-negative work? each heal pellet heals everybody? Already got a slag transfusion so unless it does exactly that it doesnt sound like much of an upgrade.
Can u get it in sticky homing version? (the best version for transfusion, at least the sticky part since the explosion already charges up the pellets)

User Info: soundman428

soundman428
4 years ago#5
I use a homing meteor shower mod (not sure about the damage, but I know its a multiplier of x12.) It does the job for me. Its got a great radius area and suits my play style. I will fight until my shield is gone, then I will grab some cover and toss one out. You can safely hold about 8-10 guys off while your Shields recover.

User Info: jeraste717

jeraste717
4 years ago#6
the homing slag o negative, and homing meteor shower are my two favorite go to grenade mods right now. if I am going to be right up in the mix, o negative, if I am taking on a boss where I can keep a bit of distance, or I just want to clear an area before even going through the door, meteor shower.
wait, what? psn: jeraste717

Argosax_dude
4 years ago#7
but does it heal every one in the party, i mean, if i get all the pellets do they get healed too?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Bonus package or Meteor Shower?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived