No seraph crystals?!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. No seraph crystals?!?

User Info: theamdrag

theamdrag
4 years ago#1
Hey everyone. Thought I'd come on here to ask this, cause it's perplexing me something fierce. Last night, I solo'd both Hyperius and McGee for their side-quests. No seraph crystal drops either time. I just chalked it up to them not giving them the first time since it's in-quest. Well, just went back and solo'd Hyperius again, and well... No seraph crystals again. Anyone have an explanation for this? Cause otherwise, it's just a waste of money and ammo killing this guy...
Currently Playing: AC3, Persona 3
PS Trophy Hunter: 16 platinums (most recent Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward) , 2 100%'s

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
4 years ago#2
Set to TVHM. Problem solved
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."

User Info: Spider_Chaos

Spider_Chaos
4 years ago#3
If you're in Normal mode, they no longer drop seraph crystals. They only drop crystals in TVHM.

User Info: theamdrag

theamdrag
4 years ago#4
Wow, that seems kinda unfair... some of us don't have the best connections or prefer playing single-player, so then it's pretty much impossible to get any seraph crystals, isn't it?
Currently Playing: AC3, Persona 3
PS Trophy Hunter: 16 platinums (most recent Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward) , 2 100%'s

User Info: Nikk_tha_Dikk

Nikk_tha_Dikk
4 years ago#5
Hyperious and Gee, and especialy Petey Pete, are all soloable on TVHM with quest rewards and white/green loot only. I assume you've encountered better than green or white, so you can beat them all, it just depends on your level of skill and how good your build is. I recommend seeking advice, and self-reflection. People here are always happy to help.
"Don't pay it back, pay it forward." PSN: Nikk_tha_Dikk
Currently looking for: Inflammable Order (roid 38k, high recharge delay)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. No seraph crystals?!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived