Black weapons...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Black weapons...

User Info: Grimmjow222

Grimmjow222
4 years ago#1
Finally got around to the ps3 now I DON'T USE THESE IN OTHER PEOPLES LOBBY'S because that would ruin the fun ...(btw this topic is stupid I know)
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki byakuya
PSN: mascarade2

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
4 years ago#2
Wacha got?
PSN-Lord_Ka1n Add for BL2 and NFS:MW

User Info: Imit8m3

Imit8m3
4 years ago#3
Prey tell, what is a "black weapon"?
Is it moded with insane stats or something
PSN. YURMOM8ME

User Info: SmokeABowlMan

SmokeABowlMan
4 years ago#4
Modder ^
PSN: BlowTheDowja420

Grimmjow222
4 years ago#5
Yes there modded but I don't use them often and I don't have a save editor/mod tool so I got them from other People and I don't think they want to be handing out modded gear and everybody having LF topics but I DON'T CARE so go ahead
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki byakuya

User Info: DrachenBaren

DrachenBaren
4 years ago#6
People need to realize there's NOTHING wrong with modding. Even Gearbox is cool with it to various extents, and many PC games see very extended lifespans from having a very enthusiastic modding community.

What IS wrong is ruining other people's games.

You can be a modder, and still be respectful of other players and not ruin their fun by joining and being a jerk.

That said:
Black weapons are fun, and I've done my own tinkering.

I created a Slag Rolling Thunder grenade that explodes into a Quasar that also shoots out MIRV grenades.

Most of them don't work like you want, sadly, but I'm learning how the game reads the data the more I tinker.

I also don't hold onto this stuff for long, but the things I do like, I have a special character reserved that uses them exclusively, and no one will ever see this character in multiplayer sessions unless requested.
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.

Grimmjow222
4 years ago#7
DrachenBaren posted...
People need to realize there's NOTHING wrong with modding. Even Gearbox is cool with it to various extents, and many PC games see very extended lifespans from having a very enthusiastic modding community.

What IS wrong is ruining other people's games.

You can be a modder, and still be respectful of other players and not ruin their fun by joining and being a jerk.

That said:
Black weapons are fun, and I've done my own tinkering.

I created a Slag Rolling Thunder grenade that explodes into a Quasar that also shoots out MIRV grenades.

Most of them don't work like you want, sadly, but I'm learning how the game reads the data the more I tinker.

I also don't hold onto this stuff for long, but the things I do like, I have a special character reserved that uses them exclusively, and no one will ever see this character in multiplayer sessions unless requested.

Can I see it? But modded weapons are fun! I have nothing wrong with modding I love it!

User Info: pb3379

pb3379
4 years ago#8
Grimmjow222 posted...
Yes there modded but I don't use them often and I don't have a save editor/mod tool so I got them from other People and I don't think they want to be handing out modded gear and everybody having LF topics but I DON'T CARE so go ahead

You better not be passing around that modded gear I gave you yesterday
PSN-pb331979

Grimmjow222
4 years ago#9
pb3379 posted...
Grimmjow222 posted...

You better not be passing around that modded gear I gave you yesterday

I'm not
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Black weapons...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived