Anyone else STILL play the first Borderlands GOTY?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone else STILL play the first Borderlands GOTY?

User Info: moonlithunter

moonlithunter
4 years ago#1
....Or am I all alone?
---
Basking in the red afterglow....

( Don't get me wrong, I love this game obviously, but after playing through with my second character I went back for nostalgia's sake and started playing Roland for the first time and am having a blast that Torgue would proud of! )

User Info: deltamustang_65

deltamustang_65
4 years ago#2
I do, but that's because I got it waaaay late. I've finally gotten it mostly done except for a couple missions in Knoxx. I'd have started a playthrough 2 by now, but I picked up BL2 last week.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743

User Info: Freefall_X

Freefall_X
4 years ago#3
I still play it, but that's because I jumped on the Borderlands train late so I'm trying to play catch up. Picked up both Borderlands last month and have been bouncing back and forth between the two.

User Info: DrachenBaren

DrachenBaren
4 years ago#4
I think about popping it back in, but for some reason (in any game I play), I start to remember the monotonous things about the game just as much as the good things, and decide not to.

Sometimes I'd prefer preserving fond memories of a title instead of ruining that beautiful image of it by reminding myself of how many faults it actually had.
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.

User Info: Bokugo

Bokugo
4 years ago#5
I do occasionally. I miss my Chimera and Orion too much.

DrachenBaren posted...
I think about popping it back in, but for some reason (in any game I play), I start to remember the monotonous things about the game just as much as the good things, and decide not to.

Sometimes I'd prefer preserving fond memories of a title instead of ruining that beautiful image of it by reminding myself of how many faults it actually had.

God i do this all the time as well. If i ever get the urge to replay a game, my brain just practically plays through all of it in an instant, and i get bored before i even take the game out of the case. Its very frustrating as I have wanted the Megaman Zero collection for the ds, but every time i think about buying it, Im reminded of all the bull I go through in those games despite the fact that its fun as hell. :(
PSN - Bokugo

User Info: Tattedgamer8

Tattedgamer8
4 years ago#6
Im thinking of playing again, i never had an internet connection so i couldn't buy DLCs
PSN - Tattedgamer88
Double the goddamn fun!

User Info: SpyDRfreeK

SpyDRfreeK
4 years ago#7
Bokugo posted...
I do occasionally. I miss my Chimera and Orion too much.

DrachenBaren posted...

God i do this all the time as well. If i ever get the urge to replay a game, my brain just practically plays through all of it in an instant, and i get bored before i even take the game out of the case. Its very frustrating as I have wanted the Megaman Zero collection for the ds, but every time i think about buying it, Im reminded of all the bull I go through in those games despite the fact that its fun as hell. :(

My god, this is me exactly.
Users who like pie: 73 http://i.imgur.com/v7wt7.gif
Last movie watched: Skyfall, 9/10

User Info: jeraste717

jeraste717
4 years ago#8
Ive been meaning to throw the OG BL in but havent gotten to it yet. Anyone who still plays the first, feel free to add me n mebbe even pester me about playing. Would definitely be down for some zombie killin, armory raiding, craw farming, etc.
wait, what? psn: jeraste717

User Info: Aherrera10

Aherrera10
4 years ago#9
I just unlocked 2.5 for all untouched dlc they should all be level 69 except knoxx for some odd reason but I've been looking for a reason to play this game again. Add me too if you like.
---
Psn bluerazorsedge

User Info: LargeLongSword

LargeLongSword
4 years ago#10
I still play it once in a while with friends, it's just not on my main playlist
Now Playing:
XXXCOM, AssCreed III, Mass Erect 3, Devil May Cancer
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone else STILL play the first Borderlands GOTY?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived